• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

JetBoaters.net Bimini Fling July 10th to 15th 2017

chris24

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
the lady from Bahia Mar never responded to my reservation... did anyone get a feedback from her?
I talked to her on the phone , then sent in my reservation form for my slip yesterday and we emailed back and forth cuz I didn't fill it out correctly. I think her name was Stephanie.

blacksapphirez

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
yea sent her the reservation sheet and not a peep. maybe i will call tomorrow...

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I believe no response is normal for Bahia Mar Yachting Center. We are tiny business for them.

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I think I am loosing my mind, here. I know we got a discounted rate ( 15launch, 15 parking), but we need to make a reservation for Harbour Towne? Or they will always have truck/trailer space ?

MrMoose

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I think I am loosing my mind, here. I know we got a discounted rate ( 15launch, 15 parking), but we need to make a reservation for Harbour Towne? Or they will always have truck/trailer space ?
@Betik, Harbour Towne does not take reservations. It's first come, first served.

Bruce

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Unfortunately no reservations and they are charging twice what they were 2 years ago.

I have a call scheduled 2 weeks before our trip to see if HarborTowne can block some space off for us.

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Okay, so I am current on my reservations then :D
Now 3 more months to go.....

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Okay, so I am current on my reservations then :D
Now 3 more months to go.....
Goodness... that doesn't seem long!
I still need to book the slip, fix the floor over gas hatch, put the tower back on, oil change, test test test test etc.

swatski

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Goodness... that doesn't seem long!
I still need to book the slip, fix the floor over gas hatch, put the tower back on, oil change, test test test test etc.
If you plan on doing any mangrove runs with @chris24 you may want to leave that tower off. When it gets real tight, he just puts his 212SS bimini down and bolts through. I almost got stuck last year trying to keep up :D

--

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
If you plan on doing any mangrove runs with @chris24 you may want to leave that tower off. When it gets real tight, he just puts his 212SS bimini down and bolts through. I almost got stuck last year trying to keep up :D

--
Lol
No mangrove runs per se. I would love to check out the everglades a day quick while down there. Either before the trip if travels are good or after clearing customs. Everglades is one item on my bucket list!

Bruce

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
This is what is currently available at Bimini Sands

1 bedroom marina view – 7
1 bedroom ocean view – 1 (building 3 by the pool I believe)
1 bedroom with a loft marina view – 5
1 bedroom with a loft ocean view - 1 (building 21)
2 bedroom with a loft marina view – 1

So far 36 condos are booked by our group. Fifteen more and we will fill up Bimini Sands.

MrMoose

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@OUT ON THE REEF just published a great video showing how he prepares for his solo Bimini trips. I hope he will be able join us this year.

Ya know, it's great that @OUT ON THE REEF shares his knowledge with the rest of us. The problem is that he makes me want to leave my family to pursue his adventures. If he doesn't join us this year in Bimini, I'm gonna buy myself a blue balaclava, a grey hat and some sunglasses and I'm gonna hang out at the infinity pool as an impersonator. It'll work as long as I keep my gut below the water level.

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length

S Elgin

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
PWC
S Elgin has registered to captain Jet Ski 1 & 2 with a crew of 3 adults and 3 children. They hail from the home port of Florence SC.

The crew is described as: 2 Skis with home port in Florence SC 3 adults and 3 kids Unit 18A

You can register for the event using the form at https://jetboaters.net/forms/bimini-2017-registration.6/respond

Drift Away

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length