1. Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  2. Reminder of the Seadeck group buy through JetBoatPilot.....you only have Until SEPTEMBER 30th to get in on this group buy - which HAS ALREADY reached the 30% discount point!

So if you are looking to replace that old worn or stinky carpeting and get an awesome new look for your boat, or perhaps your stock swim platform is crumbling and leaving black crap on you and your guests when you sit on it.....look no further! Don't miss this opportunity as this only happens once a year!  

Thank you Will @jetboatpilot for offering this exclusively to JETBOATERS.net members!

(You can click the X to the right to dismiss this notice)

Dismiss Notice

SWAG Jetboaters.net LOGO Sticker Sale

Discussion in 'Swag' started by Murf'n'surf, Mar 31, 2014.

1. CraigAR

CraigAR Jet Boat Lover

Ratings:
    +238 / 2
    Boat Make:
    Yamaha
    Year:
    Boat Model:
    AR
    Boat Length:
    Sent in an order for 4. 2 for truck 2 for the boat. Match the new 17' ar240 colors perfect. One spot I was thinking (if it looks good) was on the hull by my registration numbers. Will that hold up?

2. CraigAR

CraigAR Jet Boat Lover

Ratings:
    +238 / 2
    Boat Make:
    Yamaha
    Year:
    Boat Model:
    AR
    Boat Length:
    @Murf'n'surf Can you let me know if you got my email? My phones app has been messing up.

3. Murf'n'surf

Murf'n'surf Jetboaters Admiral Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +4,027 / 28
    Boat Make:
    Yamaha
    Year:
    Boat Model:
    SX
    Boat Length:
    It will absolutely hold up. These stickers are of the upmost rugged quality and will last in the elements far longer than most.

I have not received the email. PM me your data if it is is easier.

4. CraigAR

CraigAR Jet Boat Lover

Ratings:
    +238 / 2
    Boat Make:
    Yamaha
    Year:
    Boat Model:
    AR
    Boat Length:
    Received stickers! Now I need to figure out where I'm putting them.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Murf'n'surf

Ratings:
    +4,027 / 28
    Boat Make:
    Yamaha
    Year:
    Boat Model:
    SX
    Boat Length:
    Enjoy! Feel free to brag about the quality and post a pic of your sticker in place. :cigar:

• Like Like x 2
  6. bwood0013

bwood0013 New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Boat Make:
    Yamaha
    Year:
    Boat Model:
    AR
    Boat Length:
    I sent an email to the mailbox last night requesting to order 2 of the red stacked logo but have not seen a response. To my understanding you will send me an email to submit paypal is that correct? Can you confirm you received my order request.

Thanks

7. veedubtek

veedubtek Jetboaters Captain

Ratings:
    +2,353 / 31
    Boat Make:
    Yamaha
    Year:
    Boat Model:
    FSH
    Boat Length:
    You may notice @Murf'n'surf is located in Naples and kinda has a hurricane problem to deal with right now. I wouldn't expect a response real quick.

8. bwood0013

bwood0013 New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Boat Make:
    Yamaha
    Year:
    Boat Model:
    AR
    Boat Length:
    Oh I had no idea, I am new to this forum so I just wanted to make sure I was following the process correctly. Hope he made it through the hurricane without to much damage.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Seadeals

Seadeals Jet Boat Junkie

Ratings:
    +481 / 6
    Boat Make:
    Yamaha
    Year:
    Boat Model:
    SX
    Boat Length:
    Welcome to the forum! Everyone here is super helpful and very very responsive...outside of having to deal with hurricane disasters. Naples took a good hit with Irma, so we'll look forward to knowing Murf and the others down there (likely still without power) are safe. When there are calmer days ahead, I will order a few more stickers myself. Can't have too much SWAG. By the way... anyone interested to add Jetboaters floating keychains to the mix of goodies? I use them as lifejackets for my bimini pins and need to replace.
    Shark-Shape-Floating-Keychain.jpg_350x350.jpg Fender.jpg

10. Murf'n'surf

Ratings:
    +4,027 / 28
    Boat Make:
    Yamaha
    Year:
    Boat Model:
    SX
    Boat Length:
    I am alive and well. Power and internet has been restored!! Killed myself cleaning up plants in the yard today so I will be ready to get back to sticker sales shortly....

• Like Like x 1
  11. Volffas

Volffas Jetboaters Commander

Ratings:
    +911 / 4
    Boat Make:
    Yamaha
    Year:
    Boat Model:
    AR
    Boat Length:
    You need to get your priorities straight man. Sticker sales and Jetboaters.net activities MUST come before everything else, even cat. 5 hurricanes, and power outages!

Of course I'm just kidding. Glad you are back in action.

• Funny Funny x 2