• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

SWAG Jetboaters.net LOGO Sticker Sale

CraigAR

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Sent in an order for 4. 2 for truck 2 for the boat. Match the new 17' ar240 colors perfect. One spot I was thinking (if it looks good) was on the hull by my registration numbers. Will that hold up?

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Sent in an order for 4. 2 for truck 2 for the boat. Match the new 17' ar240 colors perfect. One spot I was thinking (if it looks good) was on the hull by my registration numbers. Will that hold up?
It will absolutely hold up. These stickers are of the upmost rugged quality and will last in the elements far longer than most.

I have not received the email. PM me your data if it is is easier.

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Enjoy! Feel free to brag about the quality and post a pic of your sticker in place. :cigar:

bwood0013

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I sent an email to the mailbox last night requesting to order 2 of the red stacked logo but have not seen a response. To my understanding you will send me an email to submit paypal is that correct? Can you confirm you received my order request.

Thanks

veedubtek

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scout
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I sent an email to the mailbox last night requesting to order 2 of the red stacked logo but have not seen a response. To my understanding you will send me an email to submit paypal is that correct? Can you confirm you received my order request.

Thanks
You may notice @Murf'n'surf is located in Naples and kinda has a hurricane problem to deal with right now. I wouldn't expect a response real quick.

bwood0013

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
You may notice @Murf'n'surf is located in Naples and kinda has a hurricane problem to deal with right now. I wouldn't expect a response real quick.
Oh I had no idea, I am new to this forum so I just wanted to make sure I was following the process correctly. Hope he made it through the hurricane without to much damage.

Seadeals

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Welcome to the forum! Everyone here is super helpful and very very responsive...outside of having to deal with hurricane disasters. Naples took a good hit with Irma, so we'll look forward to knowing Murf and the others down there (likely still without power) are safe. When there are calmer days ahead, I will order a few more stickers myself. Can't have too much SWAG. By the way... anyone interested to add Jetboaters floating keychains to the mix of goodies? I use them as lifejackets for my bimini pins and need to replace.
Shark-Shape-Floating-Keychain.jpg_350x350.jpg Fender.jpg

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I am alive and well. Power and internet has been restored!! Killed myself cleaning up plants in the yard today so I will be ready to get back to sticker sales shortly....

Volffas

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I am alive and well. Power and internet has been restored!! Killed myself cleaning up plants in the yard today so I will be ready to get back to sticker sales shortly....
You need to get your priorities straight man. Sticker sales and Jetboaters.net activities MUST come before everything else, even cat. 5 hurricanes, and power outages!

Of course I'm just kidding. Glad you are back in action.

F.M.

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Email sent

F.M.

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other

Rushfan67

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Other
Boat Model
222S
Boat Length
Received my stickers yesterday. They are awesome! Thank you very much!

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
#ForumStickers

Plenty in stock....click link in my signature to get to the first post with ordering instructions.

veedubtek

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scout
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Will you personally deliver if I order some more @Murf'n'surf ? ;)