• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

JetBoatPilot Lateral Thruster Debut!!

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
We got some more feedback today from our Attorney. Hopefully this afternoon she will greenlight the release of some more descriptions and video content. I am going to be filming video this afternoon just in case. Getting excited now!!! We can't wait to show you guys and gals our new pride and joy!!

And thanks @OperationROL & @Big Shasta we love what we do and have found that if we listen to our customers that our product can become better than we ever could have done on our own. This product is made for you! We're glad that this board provides us with easy communication with people that are using our product in the real world! Gotta love technology!

malibu Dan

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
We got some more feedback today from our Attorney. Hopefully this afternoon she will greenlight the release of some more descriptions and video content. I am going to be filming video this afternoon just in case. Getting excited now!!! We can't wait to show you guys and gals our new pride and joy!!

And thanks @OperationROL & @Big Shasta we love what we do and have found that if we listen to our customers that our product can become better than we ever could have done on our own. This product is made for you! We're glad that this board provides us with easy communication with people that are using our product in the real world! Gotta love technology!
I'm no Vanna White but I am willing to volunteer as a stand in ( for proportional purposes obviously ) if needed during filming...;)

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Ok, more big news! Today we filed our second patent application for the Lateral Thruster!! Woo Hoo! Tomorrow I plan to film a series of videos which will highlight the design elements for each version.

We will attempt to illustrate the two unique approaches to the designs and help you to understand how they work and more importantly why you'd want to add a kit to your boat. I had hoped to create the videos today but we got delayed proof reading the patent application draft for the Single Engine version. Handled that and got a confirmation from the Patent Office today that we're filed and good to go with our debut!

More to come tomorrow, likely after lunch if all goes well. Stay tuned!

ar240owner

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Exited to see what it is !!

yammiman

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Why do I feel like I'm back in High School with the girl that kept telling me she was gunna give it up tomorow, tomorrow, tomorrow?!?! LOL

biglar155

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Ok, more big news! Today we filed our second patent application for the Lateral Thruster!! Woo Hoo! Tomorrow I plan to film a series of videos which will highlight the design elements for each version.

We will attempt to illustrate the two unique approaches to the designs and help you to understand how they work and more importantly why you'd want to add a kit to your boat. I had hoped to create the videos today but we got delayed proof reading the patent application draft for the Single Engine version. Handled that and got a confirmation from the Patent Office today that we're filed and good to go with our debut!

More to come tomorrow, likely after lunch if all goes well. Stay tuned!
For crying out loud Will....

upload_2017-8-15_12-56-44.png

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Videos in the can! Editing! Check back in an hour or so, lots to show. Literally 9 videos in total all filmed in our new indoor climate controlled and sound controlled studio!!! I don't know which I'm more excited about.

d_coyne1984

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Refresh....... Refresh...... refresh....... refresh..... I think the internet is broken.

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I'm guessing it's a new reverse bucket similar in design to (and hopefully improved over) the almost "U" shaped reverse buckets on fx model waverunners and older seadoo pwcs.

Jp207

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
It's been 57 mins Will... three more to go!!!:)

Times up! Can't wait to see it!

bigblank69

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
65 minutes... this is BS :)

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length

fireflymedic

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Now for the price point

I like it looks easy to install too.

Last edited:

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
We're going to offer during the pre-sale portion of the launch $249.95 for the single engine version and $399.95 for the twin engine version! Once we're through the production process this number could go higher but for now we will agree to sell to early adopters at this target price point.

We also want to begin taking pre-sales today and hope to be able to deliver production level products by the middle to end of September.