• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

JetBoatPilot Perfect Pass Group Buy

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I probably wouldn't be happy with a stale PP......... :p

Master-Spud

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Nautique
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Sure it will ship quickly once PP gets the order in. I ordered on a Thursday, was in my hands Friday afternoon.But guess with this many orders they might be a little slower.

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Yeah we had to snail mail the check and that took an extra ten days or so. Sorry about the delay!

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Most of the Perfect Pass units should have shipped yesterday. Payment was delayed by the good old us postal service.

CFD3Captain

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
I got tracking information yesterday. I am a FedEx member and get emails any time a package is being sent to my address.

It looks likes signature is required for delivery FYI and mine is scheduled for delivery tomorrow

CFD3Captain

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
I already started reading the manual and found there are apparently differences between the 190's and 192's in the engine compartment. Contacting PP now to see if there is an install manual for the 192 or if I am creating my own LOL :banghead:

Spoke to Gary and he said there is only "one" manual. So maybe all the 190s are the same as mine. Either way, the instructions are not specifically for "your" model boat although most should be the same. I will probably have to move a few things around but it looks as though it should be simple enough :)

Last edited:

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Good luck on the install @CFD3Captain . I am anxious to get mine as well!!

CFD3Captain

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
I will say this.....I would plan to set some time aside (4 hours?) and prepare a few cold ones (or warm since its still in the 50's here LOL)

It doesn't appear to be difficult and Gary said call or email at any time with questions! I am sure we will all figure it out amongst ourselves, as this place is great! :) :thumbsup:

On that note, I REALLY hope I like the silver face I went with. Apparently it's not that popular. My stock gauges are black and silver. :nailbiting:

Last edited:

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I will say this.....I would plan to set some time aside (4 hours?) and prepare a few cold ones (or warm since its still in the 50's here LOL)

It doesn't appear to be difficult and Gary said call or email at any time with questions! I am sure we will all figure it out amongst ourselves, as this place is great! :) :thumbsup:

On that note, I REALLY hope I like the silver face I went with. Apparently it's not that popular. My stock gauges are black and silver. :nailbiting:

Too bad you didn't live closer we are having 5 jetboat families over to our house to install this on 2 different boats. Grilling out, drinking some cold ones. Should be a good time!

CFD3Captain

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
That sounds like a good time. I would flip a coin for who's first and last to have the install done ;):woot:

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
That sounds like a good time. I would flip a coin for who's first and last to have the install done ;):woot:

Hope to do them at the same time so if we run into a problem we run into it together.

CFD3Captain

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
Hope to do them at the same time so if we run into a problem we run into it together.
Well, that makes sense.....but I think you see where I was going LOL. Whoever is last might have a wonky PP LOL

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Well, that makes sense.....but I think you see where I was going LOL. Whoever is last might have a wonky PP LOL
At least you don't have a stale PP that has been sitting around in its box waiting a year to be installed.

soggyshoes

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Fed Ex came today!
@jcyamaharider and @sstegh please please do us a big favor and take notes and lots of pictures!
I am hoping that @CFD3Captain is still going to try to document his install.
I wish I could afford to just take it to the dealer but things are tight right now. I kind of like working on stuff like that but am struggling to pull the time out so I really appreciate all the guidance others can give me on this to make it go as smooth as possible.
Thanks in advance!

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Oh Yeah!!!!

20150319_173440.jpg

jawsf16

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I too received a container full of awesomeness today!!

@JetBoatPilot Will, you can stop by any day next week for that free install you promised... :winkingthumbsup" wait, that was free shipping?? Dangit!!! :rage::rage: