• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

JetBoatPilot Perfect Pass Group Buy

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I guess if no one else wants to ship to you we can have you ship them here but we are very south of where you are so costs would be higher than if someone received your order in Minnesota for example.

bobbie

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
@Master-Spud So being in oregon I'm probably the closest to helping you out. Pm me and we can figure out details.

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Update, we lost two sales due to a duplicate in my files and an error in my original count. At the moment if @Master-Spud can get his shipping worked out we will still have 12 units. We are in the process of getting color and payment info now so when the sale closes we will have all the hard work done and we can forward payment to PP so they can ship quickly. Again sale closes on the 22nd of Feb.

bobbie

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Good deal. That keeps us at 12 units if he stays in.

mferrari

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
Impulse
Boat Length
I'm in a on a setup

Englewoodcowboy

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I am hoping this is something you will try to repeat next year as well Will. I know I want one but with finance obligations elsewhere, it has to go on the back burner for now along with a lot of other mods I want to do with my boat. Next year my other project should be complete and then I can focus on the PP, the faux teak from you and a few other goodies.

Gumbeaux

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I am in on this. Email sent to JetBoatPilot. It is my only hope for wakeboarding with my wife at the wheel...
:)

Master-Spud

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Nautique
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Unfortunately I am also backing out of the group buy. After a tip from a member I contacted PP directly and they are selling to us Canucks basically on par. So with the dollar where it is right now it would actually be more expensive to buy it through the group buy, plus having to pay for shipping. Hope you guys still have enough, which from the looks you should still. Thanks again for the opportunity. And still a big thanks to @bobbie for trying to help me out. And @Chillypilot for the heads up on pricing.

bobbie

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length

eticket

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Hey I can help I am in for a kit for my 2015 212x.

jawsf16

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I'm in for my 2010 AR240. I am thinking the 3.5" Black gauge will look the best. What is the deal with bezel colors? I am looking for a near match to the existing gauges...

PaulyB

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
How many are we at now?

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I might be in but I need a couple of days to verify.

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I believe we are at 15 or 16 units. Still have some room to go on the max at 25. We have a few days yet before the sale ends.

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
We have extended the Perfect Pass Group Buy to end on the 27th of Feb. Please let everyone know that they still have a few days to get in on the sale. We are at 14 units right now after our most recent count. We still have room for 11 more.

Also we will include a free JBP Visor or T-Shirt for every purchasing member in this group buy if we hit 20 units. I know its not a lot but we wanted to offer an extra incentive to try to get to 20.

CFD3Captain

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
Heck yea!! I have been needing a new visor too :) Come On guys! We all love SWAG :)