• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

JetBoatPilot SeaDek Faux Teak Group Buy

Lspeedss

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@JetBoatPilot do you have swimdeck kits for any other boats? My fathernlaw has a 2008 Ebbtide 214 with extended swimdeck..he may bite..

JC6275

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
LS
Boat Length
Email sent to @JetBoatPilot To check availability for swim platform kit for my boat.

MOA_Chaser

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Wow, orders rolling in! Maybe we can get the 15+ orders for 25% off!!

We have 10 more days to do it!

sysinu

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
the 25% off would be awesome. Hell if you think about how much money that will save the other 10 of us, that additional 5% from everyone would easily pay for an entire kit.

justason

Jetboaters Admiral
SWAG Forum Lead
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
@sstegh you seeing all this....

Gym

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Just to lesson the anxiety here. I'm pretty sure I'm in for a complete set. Just waiting for samples from Will. Oh and permission from my CFO.... but she can be bought. :winkingthumbsup"

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
We just hit 12 units! There should be no problem getting to the 25% discount level! That is dealer cost guys!

As for Ebtide I do not have that boat templated so it would not qualify for this group buy. If he'd like to order SeaDek from us he can template his boat and send the templates to us for digitizing. Once we've digitized we can cut and ship to him.

I just called SeaDek to inform them that they'd be getting a large order from us. I did not want to drop an order for 45+ sheets of material on them without warning. Hopefully they will ramp up production on the main colors and we will be able to cut and deliver in a timely fashion. I will keep you all posted.

Thanks!

TN888

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Sweet. This is a big savings people, and doubt you'll ever see 25% off on seadek flooring again. If you've never seen this stuff before, it's a huge upgrade compared to carpet & hydroturf.

Magic

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Just Emailed Will.... We are in, but not sure which package to get for our 2005 AR-230HO......

billyb

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
I have an 242 limited 2014...can't decide in the color...

Stuck between the brown, holly and teak over holly. What do you think???

sysinu

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I'm doing Faux Teak - Brown (Mocha over black) as the color for mine. Even though it doesn't match, I think it will function as a really bold attractive accent color. It also matches the bimini top (somewhat) and my umbrella :).

Lester

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
This was on my list of mods for next year but this deal is too good to pass up. I'm in and email already sent to Will!! Do I make 15 units??

jawsf16

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I can't pass this up. I am in for a Hydro-Teak swim deck kit. Email to Will enroute. I would love to do the interior, but the family loves the carpet!

Another thank you to @JetBoatPilot for sponsoring this. Above and beyond!

billyb

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length

Hopp150

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I'm in. I did the cockpit earlier this year, i'm adding the swim deck. Email Sent for the hydro teak.