• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Just put a deposit on a 2018 AR 210 (Blue Color) Guys!! So excited!

MariusD

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Congrats! What a beautiful boat! So jealous...

Curious where and how you plan to use it and why did you specifically pick the 21ft? I'm just starting doing my homework, so I'm very curious.

Nick Aulakh

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I plan to use it in both fresh and salt water. I got the 21 ft coz it's just my wife and I, no kids yet so it's enough space for us. Dual engine reliability is obviously important to people. Then I have a midsize pickup truck so it's easier to tow than a 24 footer. One thing I will tell you is if you are buying from a dealer, now is their hottest selling timeframe so don't expect much if any negotiation/discounts. By the time I arrived at the dealer (first thing in the morning) they had 3 boats inside the showroom and within a few hours, they sold them all. They had to move jetskis and other stuff out of the way to get these boats out. Average time these boats are staying in dealer's lots are a week or less. So best time to buy if you want any kind of discount isin't now. Boat show or end of the season is the best time.

MariusD

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
I plan to use it in both fresh and salt water. I got the 21 ft coz it's just my wife and I, no kids yet so it's enough space for us. Dual engine reliability is obviously important to people. Then I have a midsize pickup truck so it's easier to tow than a 24 footer. One thing I will tell you is if you are buying from a dealer, now is their hottest selling timeframe so don't expect much if any negotiation/discounts. By the time I arrived at the dealer (first thing in the morning) they had 3 boats inside the showroom and within a few hours, they sold them all. They had to move jetskis and other stuff out of the way to get these boats out. Average time these boats are staying in dealer's lots are a week or less. So best time to buy if you want any kind of discount isin't now. Boat show or end of the season is the best time.
Appreciate that. I am trying to decide on my very first boat, so I am doing all my homework now and will be making a list of a few different models of used boats to keep an eye out for. I'm going used because of budget and because I will probably learn something about boating that will require an upgrade later. Right now, I just don't know what I don't know. So that's the boat I'm in now. lol