• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

kmires may be joining us

Boat Crazy

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
My family is excited about the idea. I am not considering anything with gas engines. Diesel is the way to go. I am thinking about buying a used one somewhere nice and putting it into a charter business.
A good site to check for used boats is BoatCrazy.com. I am NOT affiliated with that site whatsoever. Just plug in your perimeters. Most are boats from the Lake of Ozark area but they have boats from all over the country. If you buy one off the site, all I ask is to catch a ride some day. (LOL)

Mel, you may find you a boat on there also. The same applies.

maboat

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
You found it! Now lets just hope to get that big boat out of the slip this year ;)

Glassman

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
What up gang? It's "kmires" here... Change my login to DoubleTrouble to reflect my first Yamaha. Lol.

Sounds like I missed some interesting times on that other site. :).

Just FYI, I'm now in a 1997 Silverton 360 Express cruiser. Love it but still miss my Yamaha.
Man I bet that boat is a blast. Good size too. You would fit in perfectly over at Catalina.
Good to have you aboard :cool:

leeatmg

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Welcome, and thanks for joining us!

DCB-270

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Hey DT! Good to see ya here.

itsdgm

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Welcome back. That's a beautiful boat!!!

DoubleTrouble

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Thanks guys... Some day maboat will hVe to give me the history. But for now glad I'm here. If any of you make it to Ray Hubbard look me up.

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Welcome aboard kmires! Uh, I mean doubletrouble! Glad to see you back on the screen! We gotta talk boats! I need to find a boat I can afford like yours. What I really need is a support group for it like we have here...so don't go nowhere! If I ever get one, I am going to need help maintaining it! I'm not paying the marina service to do it! Once again, welcome back!

DoubleTrouble

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Thanks txav8r! I miss my Yammie but I really do like the cruiser lifestyle. It is hellamore maintenance though so plan accordingly. :) It's just like any other boat... something always needs fixed. But there are many many more systems to fix. Plumbing, electrical, engines, generators, lighting, the list goes on and on. I love it... but I must admit the maintenance is a whole new class compared to my AR230.

I'm suppose to be hauled out soon for a new bottom paint job but I'm worried the lake level is so low they may not be able to get me out! And if we don't get rain soon I probably won't be taking that shit outta the slip this year. The last thing I need is a hole in the hull from a tree stump. :/

DawgDaze

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
VERY nice boat! Welcome aboard!