• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Lake Martin, AL 2019?

Daron

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
So I read/saw the thread for last years meeting! Is there going to be one this year? Looking to meet some of you all. We’re already booked for the weekend of June 29th and 4th of July weekend, but might be able to make another weekend.

flyingnugget

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
Not so sure about the big get together but we will be camping with the boat at Wind Creek the week starting July 7th... So, just going to miss ya. There are tons of folks on here that go on Martin.

Daron

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Well I also posted the question on the Alabama Jet Boaters Facebook page and there seems to be some interest for 4th of July weekend. My 4th plans aren't solid, so there is a possibility I may make it.

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I'm sure there will be some meetups this year on Martin. Just not sure if we will organize a big gathering like we did in the past. Last year we had some last minute things come up with a few of the members and it just didn't happen. We had a blast the other times we held the event. I'm not sure who will carry the torch this year for the Alabama jetboaters group. @blacksapphirez sold his SX240, @Bill D moved to Louisiana, I traded in my boat today and going dark side lol. There's a lot of Alabama jetboater members though on the FB group and I'm sure there will be some meetups, even if I have to get the ball rolling for the group. I don't care what boat people own, just like to hang out and have fun! :). i'll likely make the event Kevin mentioned on the FB group. always good times to be had on beautiful Lake Martin!