• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Looking for Snap On Marine Mat (helm pad) in cool grey (210 FSH 2021)

dels

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Hey guys,

I just lost one the mat that's right at the foot of the helm on the highway the other day... one of the snaps had unscrewed and for some reason that is the one pad that flew out... I would like to have it replaced and know some of you may not be using them so I figured it may be worth asking if you'd like to get rid of it!

TIA!

Dumbassbass

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Port Clinton, Ohio - Western Basin Lake Erie
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Hey guys,

I just lost one the mat that's right at the foot of the helm on the highway the other day... one of the snaps had unscrewed and for some reason that is the one pad that flew out... I would like to have it replaced and know some of you may not be using them so I figured it may be worth asking if you'd like to get rid of it!

TIA!
If you dont get someone willing to part with theirs you may want to try Marine Mat directly. They sell snap in and may be able to help you out. If you want the "FSH" logo helm mat you may have to go to Yamaha parts - Good Luck

dels

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
If you dont get someone willing to part with theirs you may want to try Marine Mat directly. They sell snap in and may be able to help you out. If you want the "FSH" logo helm mat you may have to go to Yamaha parts - Good Luck
Ahh yeah that would be cool, I don't really mind not having the logo, I just want to have a mat where my fat feet are most of the day lol

I tried with Will at JBP but they don't have the snap in so I guess I'll try MM directly, thanks for the hint.

Jet Boat Okie

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
This is year two for me and I’ve had some that don’t snap down well anymore. I assumed JBP had replacements, I didn’t know they didn’t have snaps.

Let us know of you have any luck, I’m sure I’ll need it at some point!

ShireRider

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Other
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Has anyone found a source on these helm pads? Mine was at the dealership & they didn’t snap it back in & now my helm pad is missing too 😥

kgower

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
222SE
Boat Length
Has anyone found a source on these helm pads? Mine was at the dealership & they didn’t snap it back in & now my helm pad is missing too 😥
Make it the dealerships problem. That's also why I never tow over 45mph without a cover.

ShireRider

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Other
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Make it the dealerships problem. That's also why I never tow over 45mph without a cover.
It’s 6/ half dozen.
I don’t tow with my cover on because it beats the crap out of the cover. Been to Florida 3x from Ohio without a problem. Drove 50 miles locally and lost a mat.

I will call the dealership on Tuesday as I’m assuming they will be closed in observance of Memorial Day. 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 RIP Defenders of freedom.

Itsurluckyday

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Hey there, I had the same thing happen the other day to my 195 FSH. Had the same luck trying to find the replacement. Then I tried searching based on the parts diagram for the replacement. Ordered it and 3 days later I have the replacement mat back on the boat!

Based on your profile here's the parts diagram for a 2021 210 FSH Sport:

It looks like #17 on that diagram, there are two options depending on the color code of your boat, I unfortunately don't know if your boat is the WC5 color scheme or DPBC8. I searched both part numbers and here's where I found them the cheapest:

WC5 Color:

DPBC8 Color:

Hope that helps, just trying to pay it forward with all the helpful info I've gotten here in the past.

Good Luck!

kgower

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
222SE
Boat Length
Have you called Marine Mat to see if they can help?

ShireRider

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Other
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
They got you one with the snaps? Nice, I need to reach out to them.
It was a couple of weeks turnaround, but yes, with snaps.
Get a measurement of the empty spot because you need to confirm it before they can order you one. I think I paid $140 ish.

EastonRob

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
ShireRider, thanks again. After a number of emails with customer service I now have it on order. $162.50. Thanks so much for sharing the tip. Reaching out to MarineMat was the way to go :winkingthumbsup"

And no more trailering with the mats in place.