• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Loved Driving My Wife's New Duramax So Much, That

2nazt

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Tidewater
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I don't think you can go wrong with the any of the Big 3 now a days. They each have something that falls in a nice market for each person.

AZDANSX230HO

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
lol there is no shortage of ford/Chevy memes out there! All I will say is there is a reason the F series has been the best selling vehicle in the US since 1981! I've owned several Z71's from years 1991-2003. My current 2013 F150 is the first ford I've owned, and love it. The new gm's are nice though.
I have for the most part owned Ford's, have owned several Chevy Trucks in the past as well as Toyota Trucks. These days they are all pretty good in comparison, I loved my F-250 that I traded in recently, for me the new Chevy Trucks ride nicer and outshine Ford with the Interiors - at least on the Super Duty Lariat vs. 2500 HD LTZ, after driving my new one for almost a week, very impressed with my new truck!

jawsf16

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
@AZDANSX230HO
I knew you wouldn't be a house divided for long, but so sad to see you went to the dark side!!

This is Ford country, and on a quiet night you can hear a Chevy rust.
First On Race Day

Your new rides look nice, congrats!

AZDANSX230HO

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@AZDANSX230HO
I knew you wouldn't be a house divided for long, but so sad to see you went to the dark side!!

This is Ford country, and on a quiet night you can hear a Chevy rust.
First On Race Day

Your new rides look nice, congrats!
Thanks, we are enjoying them - for the record we did shop new Ford's, for the same money these were nicer!