• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Mission Reef Mat

jimbobalu

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Anyone purchased the mission reef mats? Looking for an honest review. We decided on getting something like that rather than a bigger boat this year. Need space for the kids to play while at anchor.
If you haven't bought a reef mat maybe consider this.

tabbibus

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
That's exactly what I do. Be advised that it will take a few minutes. But it works.

On a side note, I ripped my WOW mat this weekend. I used to attach it to my stern cleats. We jumped on it (3 grown adults mind you) all at the same time and RIP!!!! oh well. Lasted 2.5 seasons.
'

Hmmm...... So that is how I can finally get rid of the Big Stupid Mable HD 3 person..... TYVM :) Accidents do happen

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
would kids be able to stand up on this?
I was eyeballing this and it doesn't appear that it is good for standing. At the price point it would work.

AndyWaWa

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I've probably posted this on a thread last summer, but we bought the 19' Mission and when tied to the tower and leaning on the rear seats it makes an amazing slide for the kids. It ain't just for the kids though, everyone loves it! You'll need a rope to climb back up, as its super slippery when wet. We haven't tried waxing it yet :)

It is a pain to fold and put in its bag...and its heavy as hell (i can lug it around myself, but you really want 2 people).

We generally walk it from the dock to the boat and leave it filled for days tied to the dock, and it still looks like the day we bought it. The kids love wrestling on it...

You can't drag it from the boat as it could damage the D-rings if you go too fast.

Family agrees, best boat accessory ever.

2020-07-17 18.35.47.jpg

2020-07-05 14.18.48.jpg

2020-07-03 12.17.30.jpg

Last edited:

tabbibus

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Doesn't seem that much different than the WoW matt we just murdered. At that price point... why not

tabbibus

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
it cost me like 130 bucks back then. I think it was on sale.

jimbobalu

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
One thing, the matt has the bad air mattress type valves, makes it a little more difficult to inflate/deflate.

tabbibus

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
This looks, not bad

tkeru408

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
This looks, not bad

Buyer beware would be the understatement of the day on this thing. Could be fine, but I'm skeptical. This little gem in their image deck had me cracking up, though--they look so realistic and not photoshopped at all!
Ahahahahaha.jpg

tabbibus

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
omg omg omg! I can't stop laughing. This is fantastic! Yeah, pass on this. I'm having a reeeeally hard time deciding which of these I love the most. I'm leaning towards the cooler guy, but the yacht scrubber is gold as well.

AndyWaWa

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
omg omg omg! I can't stop laughing. This is fantastic! Yeah, pass on this. I'm having a reeeeally hard time deciding which of these I love the most. I'm leaning towards the cooler guy, but the yacht scrubber is gold as well.
All I'm thinking if I have that boat(s) in the background why would I be wasting time on the float :)

tabbibus

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
All I'm thinking if I have that boat(s) in the background why would I be wasting time on the float :)
I mean, how else are you gonna bucket scrub the side? haha

seanmclean

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
If anyone is in the mood to haggle over the winter, I highly recommend just chatting up a bunch of manufacturers on alibaba.com. That's what I did the winter before last, and got an 8x6 rigid inflatable dock for <$300 straight on the boat from China. 2nd full season with it and its still like brand new, use it at least once a week. Only problem was that it took almost 6 weeks to arrive, but thats not a big deal in February. You can even get ones with seadek type material pre-installed for not much more (but figured it would take more space when stowed).

1627658324388.png
1627658379337.png

tkeru408

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
The relative sizes of the inflatable to the yacht have me cracking up, especially the pic on the bottom left. However, I think I'm partial to the cooler guy. You just don't see enough guys fly fishing in a huge lake while standing on top of their cooler, on top of their inflatable, right next to their dock.

tabbibus

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
If anyone is in the mood to haggle over the winter, I highly recommend just chatting up a bunch of manufacturers on alibaba.com. That's what I did the winter before last, and got an 8x6 rigid inflatable dock for <$300 straight on the boat from China. 2nd full season with it and its still like brand new, use it at least once a week. Only problem was that it took almost 6 weeks to arrive, but thats not a big deal in February. You can even get ones with seadek type material pre-installed for not much more (but figured it would take more space when stowed).

View attachment 158603
View attachment 158604
I request elaboration

F.M.

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
Buyer beware would be the understatement of the day on this thing. Could be fine, but I'm skeptical. This little gem in their image deck had me cracking up, though--they look so realistic and not photoshopped at all!
View attachment 158601
The relative sizes of the inflatable to the yacht have me cracking up, especially the pic on the bottom left. However, I think I'm partial to the cooler guy. You just don't see enough guys fly fishing in a huge lake while standing on top of their cooler, on top of their inflatable, right next to their dock.
So don't stand on top of a cooler, on top of an inflatable mat, while right next to the dock. I just thought this guy knew something I didn't. I was thinking, no wonder I don't catch anything fly fishing, I'm doing it wrong.