• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Reminder of the Thrust Vector and Lateral Thruster group buy through JetBoatPilot.....you only have Until AUGUST 31st. to get in on this group buy.
    With a Maximum discount of 35% this is the highest discount you can get on these, so don't miss out!
    So if you are looking to improve your steering-either forwards or in reverse.....this sale may be for you!  

Thank you Will @jetboatpilot for offering this exclusively to JETBOATERS.net members!

(You can click the X to the right to dismiss this notice)

Mooring Cover Repair Shop Recommendations

lazergeek

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Can anyone in Florida or nearby states recommend a convas shop to repair the the premium mooring cover that clipped a fence post? I have checked with the dealers and they are no help. All the canvas shops in my area either don't want to deal with a small job or are quoting half the price of the replacement cover.

Attachments

• 20220305_090216.jpg
    20220305_090216.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 32
5994A19E-10E8-4BBA-A59B-F84C5231A1AD.jpeg
We used this place. They made our Bimini top and they also made our custom tower cover. The owners name is Noah. They do amazing work and they were not super expensive. They located in Winter Haven FL area in Polk County. They are closed on weekends but you can give them a call on Monday. Let them know that Junior sent you.

Can anyone in Florida or nearby states recommend a convas shop to repair the the premium mooring cover that clipped a fence post? I have checked with the dealers and they are no help. All the canvas shops in my area either don't want to deal with a small job or are quoting half the price of the replacement cover.
I feel your pain, I did the exact same thing a few months ago.

I’ve been putting off getting it fixed since I park indoors. Disappointing to hear you’re getting quotes that high, I was thinking maybe $100.

View attachment 173630
We used this place. They made our Bimini top and they also made our custom tower cover. The owners name is Noah. They do amazing work and they were not super expensive. They located in Winter Haven FL area in Polk County. They are closed on weekends but you can give them a call on Monday. Let them know that Junior sent you.
Thanks I will check them out. at the moment Im leaning towards just getting the large Tear-Aid kit and using that to put things back together for now.

I feel your pain, I did the exact same thing a few months ago.

I’ve been putting off getting it fixed since I park indoors. Disappointing to hear you’re getting quotes that high, I was thinking maybe $100.
I was expecting $200 tops but most of the places I called wont even deal with a job that small and the 2 quotes I did get were both $400, granted its Miami FL area.

Back