• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

My 2015 Yamaha 242 Limited S

MikeyL

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
@Williamsone46 ........... WOW !~
The water and color is GORGEOUS !
Great photos !

Bennie

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
The poor kiddo in the passenger seat looks as depressed as he can be. Put him on a tube dad!! lol

H2Oload

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Great looking boat!

sysinu

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length

Williamsone46

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
@sysinu it was smoky for sure! But the water was a 8.5 out of 10 so I can't complain!

Jonathan Pisarczyk

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

Williamsone46

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
Very nice pics! I was curious do you have a separate volume control for your tower speakers? If so how does it integrate with the Polk/Connext system?
I just use the fader in the connext system.

MattFX4

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
reviving an old thread here. I have looked through this entire thread, and wow...nice boat man. I am looking for a boat right now, and have came across several '15 242 limited's like yours, but wasn't sure about the grey/white tower combo. Everyone here seems to love it. I'm curious what it would look like with a darker color tower? Maybe greyish, or black. I seriously may have to consider one this color now. Are you still enjoying yours @Williamsone46 ? any issues?

Williamsone46

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
I love mine! Although it happens to be up for sale at the moment. I'm going to upgrade to a new 242X.

Nucem140

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I love mine as well. The white and gray looks great and is easy to maintain the great look. It definitely stands out in the lake. It draws a lot of attention which can be good or bad depending on your point of view. As an example one of the lakes I go to occasionally has a game and fish warden that remembered my boat from last year and even remembered my name. We were having some drinks on the boat and he knew we were and was very cool about it. Knowing how memorable my boat is gives me a reason to be responsible and aware of who may be taking notice. I think of the 2015 models it is the best looking boat. Good luck in your search. Williamsone's boat would be a great purchase if you are looking for a 2015.

MattFX4

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Thanks! It's definitely growing on me. The more I look at pics, the more I like it. It looks great on the water. Wonder how it would look behind a silver FX4??!

OperationROL

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I love mine as well. I believe the best color combination to date.

Last edited:

shane hric

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
reviving an old thread here. I have looked through this entire thread, and wow...nice boat man. I am looking for a boat right now, and have came across several '15 242 limited's like yours, but wasn't sure about the grey/white tower combo. Everyone here seems to love it. I'm curious what it would look like with a darker color tower? Maybe greyish, or black. I seriously may have to consider one this color now. Are you still enjoying yours @Williamsone46 ? any issues?
His boat is pretty sweet...but hey...so is mine! The 2016 models come with the dark gray tower combo you are talking about!

MattFX4

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
His boat is pretty sweet...but hey...so is mine! The 2016 models come with the dark gray tower combo you are talking about!
After going back and forth on this I ended up buying a '15 242 S in black. I really like the grey also so it was a toss up. Black is sharp if I can keep it clean.

shane hric

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
After going back and forth on this I ended up buying a '15 242 S in black. I really like the grey also so it was a toss up. Black is sharp if I can keep it clean.
Nice...you'll have to get some pics on here soon! Wait a minute...so do I...ha ha ha!

MattFX4

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Will do when I pick it up this weekend!

Jasonsbiz74

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
@Williamsone46 ...what kind of batteries were you running with that JL equipment ?