• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

my new ao 24 pack cooler

Is 24 going to be enough rehab? :cool:

Sorry, I forgot to mention that I love the bag. Very envious of you getting out on Saturday. Have fun.

24 is a good start. Soon you will buy a 32 and a 12 like me. Should have just bought the family pack. AO rocks!!

24 is a good start. Soon you will buy a 32 and a 12 like me. Should have just bought the family pack. AO rocks!!
I know, I already want another. I should have bought the family pack. I will build a collection through out the summer.

Your going to love that cooler. It is the only cooler for a boat, especially a Yamaha Jet Boat! And I agree with @jawsf16 , your going to want another few. I found that size is important! But you can go too big. 2 - 24 can coolers would have been great. But I have a 12 can and a 9 can, and we carry all sorts of food items in those. But I would have loved dueling 24's! I think the 36 might be ok...but the 48? Well, I haven't tried to move one, but I think it would be too big, and WAY TOO HEAVY when fully loaded. Ice is a precious commodity on my boat and we make lots of iced drinks (mostly iced tea), but we go through the ice. So sometimes I carry the 12 with nothing but ice. I could use a 36 only loaded like a 24 with extra ice, but whatever your putting over the ice needs to be cold or it melts it quick. So 2 - 24's would work best for me. I like the new cooler @jaybro72 !

The 36 is stout when full. I can't imagine a 48 - it should have a two man lift sticker on it!

Looks awesome Jay. I cant wait to help break it in!

I bought a 36 over the winter, but at this rate it looks like it will be August before we get to try it out. Let me know how you like it. I am hoping it lives up to the hype.

Very excited to use mine! Last summer I inspected an AR240 for @SCSTWG which he ended up buying and having shipped to Syracuse NY. At my door one day this winter was this little fella. Thanks Mark!

20140417_013455642_iOS.jpg

Damn.. a little jealous..

What @motorboater fails to tell you is that he did a more detailed inspection than a marine surveyor would have, test drove the boat (allowing me to purchase it sight unseen), sent me checklists and acted as my personal boat consultant for the past 9 months immediately answering about 100 e-mail's. I think I got off easy. He is a perfect example of why the forums are the best reason to own a Yamaha.

I enjoyed it. Appreciate the opportunity.

Can I play too? 36er here image.jpg

Last edited:
I might just have to pick one up as long as it doesn't leak like the other bag coolers I have

I want one now.....thanks! This place is burning up my credit card!

Mine will have the name " Our piece of ship cooler" when we order one. :)

two seasons with the 36. Love it. Always have ice in the cooler at the end of the day which is great given how many times someone is in there and often leaving it open. It's also a lot easier to get to then the cooler under the bow cushion. I don't miss the faces on my teen girls when I say I want to get a drink from the cooler. They have to get up, remove the fill cushion, remove the seat cushion, get me my drink, and then all back together.:facepalm:

I've had bag coolers before and they've always leaked. if you own one of these AO coolers, do they leak? I've never hear of AO coolers until now. I need to buy 2 new coolers this year and I might as well do my research now.

Mine has never leaked a drop

Back