• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

NEW 2020 Yamaha 195S Boat

Canuckjetboater

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
This has been amazing me all season so far! I can imagine the spiral-y metal shavings wouldn't play nice with the o-ring on the plug, heh. One would think they could take a minute and vacuum or otherwise rinse out the debris (presumably) in that lower hull before it leaves the factory! Maybe an enhancement for 2021? :)
@AmesJainchill .....good one LOL! Yeah, I have just rejuvenated my small generator so I can take my big shop vac to my slip to vacuum all of the production debris out of my 2020 SX 195. I would gladly have a paid an FCF - Factory Cleaning Fee as a Yamaha option to have them clean-up after themselves. :-(

kgower

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
222SE
Boat Length
Congrats!! I'm hoping that this too will be my first boat soon. I'm waiting till boat show season to see it in person. I 100% agree on the colors as well. All I need to do is double check that I can get it in my 7 foot garage door. Does it come with the tower speakers you see in most pictures? Most importantly when are you taking delivery and posting the pictures and review!!!
Congrats!! I'm hoping that this too will be my first boat soon. I'm waiting till boat show season to see it in person. I 100% agree on the colors as well. All I need to do is double check that I can get it in my 7 foot garage door. Does it come with the tower speakers you see in most pictures? Most importantly when are you taking delivery and posting the pictures and review!!!
[/QUOT

kgower

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
222SE
Boat Length
Did you get it in your 7" garage? Boat mirror recommendations, looking at Attwood 13066-7 Universal Adjustable Clamp-On Rearview Mirror

Last edited: