• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

New 210 FSH in my driveway

Prodock

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
We picked up our 210 FSH last week and got a chance to take it today (We’ve been out of state visiting the grandkids this week). Had a slight oops as I noticed there wasn’t any water flow from the port side engine nozzle. Long story short, a mud dauber had plugged it so all good. Looking forward to trying again in a couple days.

pmustico

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
Congratulations! Glad it was just a bird.

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Congratulations and welcome!

Neutron

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
View attachment 108623
We picked up our 210 FSH last week and got a chance to take it today (We’ve been out of state visiting the grandkids this week). Had a slight oops as I noticed there wasn’t any water flow from the port side engine nozzle. Long story short, a mud dauber had plugged it so all good. Looking forward to trying again in a couple days.
Nice choice! Where are you located. I saw on another post you stated coastal nc.

Neutron

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Welcome glad to have another eastern NCer here! The local Yamaha community keeps getting bigger.

Our go to beach is the Bogue Inlet Pier.

AboveTheBest

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
View attachment 108623

This has happened to me twice, both times were the first outings of the season.

If I were smart I’d plug the holes in the Fall, but instead I’ve just gotten good at contorting my body into the aft storage and disconnecting the lines to purge them.

Prodock

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Welcome glad to have another eastern NCer here! The local Yamaha community keeps getting bigger.

Our go to beach is the Bogue Inlet Pier.
That’s our neighborhood, we live on the sound side, about a mile from Bogue Inlet Pier. I think it will be a great place for an FSH 210.

FLBulldogger

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Congrats from a former New Bern, NC resident. You will love the boat and the community here

Dixie Highway

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Love seeing another FSH’er out there. Welcome and congrats on the new ride.

PJ73

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
That's a good looking color, get some pictures the next time you get out,

Prodock

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Went for a run up the ICW the other night and raced the sunset back. Had a late lunch in town and caught some black drum before the run back. Very happy with how the FSH handles it’s first little journey.

Attachments