1. Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  2. After selling out of last years red and blue models, Eric Justason has ordered another round of Koozies. The new color options are Blue with Yellow Logo, Red with Black Logo and Yellow with Blue Logo. He is making them available for $1.25 each. You can order yours via his Order Form or you can discuss them in this Thread. All proceeds from Koozie sales go into future SWAG production and event sponsorship.

(Clicking the X in the top right hand corner will dismiss this notice).
    Dismiss Notice

New ar210 leaking!

Discussion in 'Yamaha AR210, SX210, 212X & 212SS' started by Reefdonkey, Dec 8, 2016.

1. OUT ON THE REEF

OUT ON THE REEF Jet Boat Lover

Ratings:
    +175 / 0
    Boat Make:
    Yamaha
    Year:
    Boat Model:
    FSH
    Boat Length:
    What!!!! that really Sucks i think you had the worse one im sorry buddy ,but call your dealer or better yet call yamaha direct line to talk to customer service
    tell them OUT ON THE REEF send you they may expedite your call.

• Like Like x 1
  2. OUT ON THE REEF

Ratings:
    +175 / 0
    Boat Make:
    Yamaha
    Year:
    Boat Model:
    FSH
    Boat Length:
    i like the first picture that is how is so pose to look

3. COtoFLsurf

COtoFLsurf Active Member

Ratings:
    +51 / 0
    Boat Make:
    Yamaha
    Year:
    Boat Model:
    Limited S
    Boat Length:
    Incredibly valuable information sharing, thanks guys. Just to provide another data point, here is the fitting in my 2015 242LS. Bad picture, but the fitting does indeed go all the way thru the hull. Tough to tell if the hull has a gap around the fitting like Out on the Reef experienced. I have not noticed any unexplained water in my boat, but will definitely be sealing around the top of the fitting with some white silicone or epoxy.

Attached Files:

4. MrMoose

MrMoose Jetboaters Commander

Ratings:
    +1,548 / 20
    Boat Make:
    Yamaha
    Year:
    Boat Model:
    AR
    Boat Length:
    @COtoFLsurf, if I were you, I'd pop out the fitting, clean the surfaces up, inspect the space between the shells (i.e. make sure that it's solidly filled like all of the other 24 footers... see my pic in previous post), then assuming all looks good, reinstall the fitting with an appropriate sealant. I don't know if it's model/year specific, or if it's a factory defect, but some members (not 24 footers) are reporting that there is no solid filler between the outer and inner shells, so it's probably worth checking before you seal it up.

5. LeeFlan7

LeeFlan7 Active Member

Ratings:
    +77 / 1
    Boat Make:
    Yamaha
    Year:
    Boat Model:
    SX
    Boat Length:
    Sorry if this has already been covered...what is the inside diameter of the fitting??

6. OUT ON THE REEF

Ratings:
    +175 / 0
    Boat Make:
    Yamaha
    Year:
    Boat Model:
    FSH
    Boat Length:
    not sure buddy i did not measure it

7. Brian McIver

Brian McIver New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Boat Make:
    Yamaha
    Year:
    Boat Model:
    Limited S
    Boat Length:
    GREAT VIDEO!! Having the issue on a 2017 212 limited s. This can be fixed. Thanks!

• Like Like x 1
  8. OUT ON THE REEF

Ratings:
    +175 / 0
    Boat Make:
    Yamaha
    Year:
    Boat Model:
    FSH
    Boat Length:
    im glad it has help you , and i apologize in behalf of Yamaha is a small mistake dangerous but very quick fix
    im sure they will fix in future models maybe 2020 models

• Like Like x 1