• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

NEW Arrivals - 2020 Slingshot Wakesurfers

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I have had great success teaching feather weights to wakeboard. Wake-surfing will certainly require a shorter board with less buoyancy. Both will require a bit less throttle from starts. Getting young kids in proper form before they learn bad habits is far easier than adults. My 11 year old nephew spent most of the summer with us and had a much easier time wake-boarding. I learned a lot about proper form from world pros earlier this summer (very humbling experience for me as I was doing it all wrong) which translated in him being very good in far less time than my own kids as I was able to teach him far better having proper knowledge. All that to say technique and the right board in combination make a giant difference. Get him out there having fun with proper instruction and he will be putting you to shame in no time.
I get exactly what you mean. I rode the same wakeboard from the time I was 13... and after buying my own boat decided it was time to buy myself a board. It changed my world having the right equipment and forced me to learn proper technique... I didn't know I was doing it wrong. Now I know that even that board was the wrong size for me.

My 11yo learned to wakeboard this year which boosted his confidence a lot. I've had several inquiries into youth boards. I think the best options I have access to are the 4'4" Butter Bar or I'm looking at trying to snag a post-season deal on a few O'Brien Microwave boards. Which would be ideal for my youngsters.
Screenshot_20190819-130356_Chrome.jpg

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I hope it's alright, I took the liberty of messaging you the current end of season discount offer. No obligation, just freely sharing that info.
I would encourage anyone who likes to surf but has no particular desire to own a collection of surf boards to strongly consider the Coaster.
I just recently got to test this board, along with my three teenage daughters, and quite frankly am amazed how good it is.

Not only is the Coaster easy to ride and extremely easy to get up on, but it gives an almost uncanny amount of range by which I mean how far back can a surfer ride and still be able to retrieve.
With my beginner level skill set I was able to coast far, far back, easily 15-20 feet behind the boat and still come back without any struggle, a pretty awesome feeling.

--

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

ZGhost

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
@J-RAD where do I go to look at your inventory? Do you have a website?

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@J-RAD where do I go to look at your inventory? Do you have a website?
Yup, website is where to go. We're actually updating some inventory this weekend. Let me know what you're looking for and I can let you know of the availability if you don't see it. If you find what you're after still let me know and I can shoot you a discount code.

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I recieved some 2020 5'3" Coasters in this week which I was very excited to see. I made up a new thread about that specific model here:

Although only this variety of the 5'3" Coasters are in our immediate inventory, all of the 2020 wakesurfers are available to us within the matter of a few days. Most are still available in the 2019 version, but if you gotta have the latest and greatest just let me know. 🤙

As usual, message me for exclusive discounts. I can almost always offer better pricing thru individual sales than I am allowed to list to the public.

ZGhost

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Thank you @J-RAD. So wakemsurfing is new for me and my kids. They wanted to get into this sport and hence finally pulling the trigger on a wake boat that I’ve been eyeballing for a while. The kids are 16, 14, and 13. They just started skiing last year so this whole skiing and water surfing is new. Looks like the coaster is a good board for them and me sometimes (taller and heavier : ) but I am not 100% sure and would love your insights. Also, the 2019 coaster seems a lot cheaper than the 2020 but I am not sure the performance difference is worth the money since we may not detect that difference however, to someone else, this might matter. Any recommendations would be appreciated.

suke

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Made the mistake of looking at vids of foils last night.....dangit now I want one of those. They look like a blast!

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Thank you @J-RAD. So wakemsurfing is new for me and my kids. They wanted to get into this sport and hence finally pulling the trigger on a wake boat that I’ve been eyeballing for a while. The kids are 16, 14, and 13. They just started skiing last year so this whole skiing and water surfing is new. Looks like the coaster is a good board for them and me sometimes (taller and heavier : ) but I am not 100% sure and would love your insights. Also, the 2019 coaster seems a lot cheaper than the 2020 but I am not sure the performance difference is worth the money since we may not detect that difference however, to someone else, this might matter. Any recommendations would be appreciated.
I was just coming here to update on the listing if some of the new 2020 models we now have listed and saw this. Did I ever reply? If not, I'm so sorry if I left you hanging... let me know and I'll be happy to offer some insight.

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Check out some of the new 2020's in stock. We got a whole truckload of new inventory. Let me know if you want your thick juicy jetboaters discount code.
I couldn't resist unwrapping the new Cobra Cat.
20200316_174749-01.jpeg
20200316_174902-01.jpeg

Last edited:

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I was just coming here to update on the listing if some of the new 2020 models we now have listed and saw this. Did I ever reply? If not, I'm so sorry if I left you hanging... let me know and I'll be happy to offer some insight.
Never mind, I looked back and we did good chat personally. I'm glad I didn't leave you hanging.