• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2020 Jetboat Pilot SEADEK Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Seadek from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - the discount has now reached the maximum 30% already!

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Seadeck is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until Wednesday September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

New from Sanford/Orlando FL 2021 AR250

NeilFSU

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hello,

Thank you all! This forum has been an encyclopedia for me to gain knowledge about Yamaha Jet Boats.

Wifey and I are patiently waiting for AR210.

See you on the waters of Florida.

Thanks again!
Any tips appreciated!

zipper

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Welcome to the forum. My wife and I used to go the the Sanford flea market while we lived near UCF in the 80's. You have found a good resource for questions about jet boating and boating in general.

zipper

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We switched to the AR250...for capacity, porta-potty, and stability.
Sea Trail on Saturday.
Anything I should look out for?
A good decision...to buy your second boat first. Good luck on the sea trial. Look it over for fit and finish. Try out everything you can stem to stern and take pictures.

VitaminSea

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
What dealer are you working with? I presumed you were working with BMC as you mentioned Sanford, but that doesn’t appear to be their yard.

You must be excited for today! Enjoy your timeout, let us know your thoughts and if you are taking her home.

NeilFSU

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
What dealer are you working with? I presumed you were working with BMC as you mentioned Sanford, but that doesn’t appear to be their yard.

You must be excited for today! Enjoy your timeout, let us know your thoughts and if you are taking her home.
Boaters Exchange.

zipper

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length