• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

New To The Forum, Veteran Jet Boater!

itsdgm

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Welcome aboard @su laxplayer21 thats an awesome set of pictures you posted. We're really glad that you found us over here and decided to join. Quite a few of us have had similar journeys as yours (long time members, lots of posts, donated time and money) on the other site. But only to be let down for one reason or another. Make sure to read the thread that @Julian linked above for a better history on that topic. Anyway, glad to have you.

su laxplayer21

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Welcome aboard @su laxplayer21 thats an awesome set of pictures you posted. We're really glad that you found us over here and decided to join. Quite a few of us have had similar journeys as yours (long time members, lots of posts, donated time and money) on the other site. But only to be let down for one reason or another. Make sure to read the thread that @Julian linked above for a better history on that topic. Anyway, glad to have you.
Wow I am speechless! I just read the link that @Julian posted. I was in group #1, completely and totally clueless as to what was happening. I used to converse with Mel on the regular and then remember being curious as to why he was no longer on the forum. I just figured he had moved on from jet boating. I contributed to that site year after year because of the invaluable sources of information and the great members who provided it (like Mel). All I can say is I'm grateful to be here and look forward to being a part of the forum. Cheers!

SoonerDustin

Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaRay
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
We sold our boat in 2012 because of medical bills and I stopped posting on yjb because I was boatless and did not want to be reminded of it. I was in the group that also had no idea what was going on. I donated as well. I was on there before I found this site and noticed, one, how dead it was, and two, none of the guys I remembered were posting. Now I know why. @DCB-270 and I live in the same neck of the woods and saw each other nearly every weekend at good ol' Lake Arcadia in Edmond, OK. Had no idea of how Brian treated everyone. I was at the yjb Texoma gathering the year before the blow up apparently. It's sad to know that we were truly being used as a marketing tool on top of being asked to donate.

Looper7

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Welcome and that sure is a great looking boat tou have I have an 06 ar230 I think yours might look a little better though

SoonerDustin

Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaRay
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Thanks Looper7. Mine is an '06 Sea Ray 200 Select. Couldn't afford the jet boat route when we got a new boat. Hopefully we can change that in the next year or so. :)

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We sold our boat in 2012 because of medical bills and I stopped posting on yjb because I was boatless and did not want to be reminded of it. I was in the group that also had no idea what was going on. I donated as well. I was on there before I found this site and noticed, one, how dead it was, and two, none of the guys I remembered were posting. Now I know why. @DCB-270 and I live in the same neck of the woods and saw each other nearly every weekend at good ol' Lake Arcadia in Edmond, OK. Had no idea of how Brian treated everyone. I was at the yjb Texoma gathering the year before the blow up apparently. It's sad to know that we were truly being used as a marketing tool on top of being asked to donate.
Glad you found us and decided to join up