• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

New Yamaha Spare Tire Cover

Fish

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
My current cover was getting beat up (I think some critters were starting to away at it when my trailer was parked in a wooded area) so I bought a new cover to over the existing one. Much better and looks sharp!
It was on Amazon for $44.4043E9BC-0CCB-4F57-9579-870AFCFF4A27.jpeg

Dshriber

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
My current cover was getting beat up (I think some critters were starting to away at it when my trailer was parked in a wooded area) so I bought a new cover to over the existing one. Much better and looks sharp!
It was on Amazon for $44.View attachment 136889
can you please send me the link or know the cover size? my boat is in storgare. thank you!

Fish

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
@Dshriber Here's the link to the cover I purchased on Amazon.

I hope this helps!

drewkaree

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
can you please send me the link or know the cover size? my boat is in storgare. thank you!
You should probably double check your tire size, as Yamaha isn't the one setting up the trailers. Shorelander and your dealer both may have had input on the tires spec'd on your trailer.

@Fish what size are your tires, for comparison?

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
JetBoater's spare tire covers are nicer and $5 goes to forum hosting.

Fish

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
You should probably double check your tire size, as Yamaha isn't the one setting up the trailers. Shorelander and your dealer both may have had input on the tires spec'd on your trailer.

@Fish what size are your tires, for comparison?
I’m not sure since my boat is also in storage. Here’s a pic of the tire but it’s hard to read due to the rain on the tire. Its the stock tire that came with the Shoreland trailer.
I will tell you the tire cover is very flexible with the elastic band and seems it would fit different size tires.

Attachments