• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Nice start to the weekend

drewkaree

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
So my work schedule is Tuesday - Saturday, and when the weather starts to get nicer, we shoot up north to our cottage as much as possible. Today officially starts my weekend, and our "summer" season.

Got up here, visited with the neighbors for a bit, and had some carnitas for dinner. Now it's time for a nice finish to dinner.

The place isn't finished off, as you can see from the picture of our porch, but it's a nice relaxing place to get away. Here's my "dessert", I broke open the bottle of Larceny, and I'm going to have a My Father Le Bijou, and watch the Sun go down before heading over to another neighbor's to visit and have some cocktails. sorry if the pics are a little big, this is being posted from my phone, and I don't have decent editing capabilities

as I was typing this out, I got to see a bald eagle fly over the house, and I'm just sitting here thanking my lucky stars for the life I've been given. I wish the family members were here that have passed away and made this possible for me, but maybe some of you can visit at some point in the future and I can share with you. Cheers to you and your family, wherever you may be.