• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

OEM Transducer location - 195ID Open

thudd3r

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Good Evening,

I purchased a 2020 195ID Open without the plotter/transducer with the intention of adding the GO7 XSR (vs. the XSE from Scarab). I have the unit, but am trying to decide on the transducer. It is confusing that Scarab lists the Airmar P319, which is for 0-8 degrees of deadrise when the 195ID has 20 degrees of deadrise at the transom.

Can anyone confirm the transducer model # and take a pic of the mounting location?

And does anyone know if a in hull transducer, like the Airmar P79 can be used instead (not too worried about water temp)? I assume the Scarab hulls are not the cored type (may be a bad assumption)

Appreciate the help

thudd3r

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
anyone? thanks for any help

Scott Brown

Jet Boat Addict