• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Oh well, i had to

props2you

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Sorry.. a pic of the table properly placed in the holder/slot.

PEARCE

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
My 06 has a table slot and it only fits one way too.

jocolo21

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
my 07 has the slot also. I can tell you the wife was able to fit the table and 1 of the bow fillers, the one with the seadeck on the back, there. i will take pics this saturday.

jocolo21

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
One thing the dealer did was install fogging ports on each engine, so that i could fog the engine after salt water use, I thought it was a great idea, done it to a kawasaki jetski to lubricate the charger. i will take picks looks easy to do

gthh

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Nice Rainbow!
That upholstery vinyl is top shelf.

Mystic1906

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@jocolo21 the water level is that high going out to Bird Island? I haven't been out there since all the rain but I've never had to drop my tower to get under the bridge like that. Crazy

Mystic1906

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Yeah I saw it was that bridge. I'm limited on where I can go around here cause I know my AR can't get under the bridge from Little Conway to Big Conway. Tried it once and looked like my windshield would hit but I've never had an issue with that bridge next to Shaq's. I live over by Maitland and I can't get my boat under any of the bridges on the Winter Park Chain so local boating is limited to Butler, Harris Chain, or Lake Toho.