• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

On-Board small jump box (USB Charger)

I too keep a jump box on my boat. Haven't had to use it just yet. It's a Stanley brand I got last year from Lowe's. My previous jump box was from Sears and it was great. Lasted beyond it's expected lifetime. I'm not as confident in this Stanley one just yet. I'm kinda liking the one you just posted.

handy handy handy! USB for charging , Light, 12vdc plug in, air compressor and jump start. Love mine.

Same idea. I have a few Anker items...good quality

i have owned one for years.. (mainly because I am too cheap to buy a new battery for my riding lawn mower) and I also take it on the boat with me... 3rd time out a guy was sitting in his boat at the dock with his family and all you could hear was that deafening CLICK.. His kids were so upset they could not go boating... I slid up beside him and reached over with the jump box.... Moved out of the way of the dock and floated near by until it started.... I eased back to the dock.. he handed it to me and gave me a very heat felt thank you... I said you are welcome and eased off in my yammi like a boss..... Once safely away from the dock and all the other boats i finally let out that breath i had been holding and dropped into the driver seat... Only my 3rd time maneuvering a 23 foot yammi in close quarters... whew!!!! :cool::cool::cool:......... :confused:

I carry one every time I go out on the boat. Added security, and the ability to help someone dead on the water.

My step-dad's company sells one similar to this. We tested it last weekend on his SUV and managed to start it 35 times in a row. The jump battery was 'not dead yet'(spoken in your best British accent) but it was so hot that it was melting the cover so we stopped.

Pretty remarkable for it's size.

Back