• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

One picture of your last outing.

redthumper9

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I was just in Emerald Isle for a week (didn’t bring my boat). Plan on going back in a few weeks and renting one. Is there any places you recommend checking out on the water in that area?
The Swansboro and Emerald Isle area can be a bit crowded and tricky at times. You will see a lot of boats on the ICW in that area. I have circled a few spots here going toward Bogue Inlet. There will be boats anchored at all of these places and the tide will determine how much beach you have. Be mindful of the tides and check your boat often..... Especially if you go for a long walk. The area circled in red is a nice spot because you can walk over to the ocean side, but it is a State park and therefore, alcohol is prohibited. You can also pull up to the town docks (if you can find a place) and walk around Swansboro. I recommend Church Street Deli. It's a cool little pub place with good sandwiches, etc. Screenshot_20200724-215806~3.png

Krats

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Falls Lake 20200704_133208.jpg

mkbcaptain

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Time now! First underway!

image.jpg

Quad

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Sunset over Sebago. Mt Washington and the Presidential Range in the distance.BE6F4C15-CD1C-4E7E-84C9-773D66361802.jpeg
B577B477-A5A0-4663-9F3C-0750C0FF6B63.jpeg

Krats

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Interesting canopy set up. Is that just some poles and a tarp?
I swapped out the lower cup holder for fishing pole/cup holder combos. 2 West Marine boat hooks and a 90% shade from Amazon.20200704_133105.jpg

Inthrustwetrust

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I swapped out the lower cup holder for fishing pole/cup holder combos. 2 West Marine boat hooks and a 90% shade from Amazon.View attachment 127208
Any issues with wind grabbing it? Sea breeze has yanked my umbrella out of the table leg a couple times. Always looking for more shade ideas for the kids, looks like a quick/easy set up.

Krats

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Any issues with wind grabbing it? Sea breeze has yanked my umbrella out of the table leg a couple times. Always looking for more shade ideas for the kids, looks like a quick/easy set up.
I use small elastic ball straps at the Bimini and a 1/8 inch locking rope strap at the pole. It pulls pretty tight (i don't over do it though) so it really can't pull loose.