• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

One picture of your last outing.

redthumper9

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Thought it may be cool to have a picture thread where members post their favorite pic of their last boating day. Mods..... If we already have something like this, just close it and redirect me.

Here is mine......
Swansboro/Emerald Isle NC20150816_141104.jpg

Bill D

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
image.jpg

Here's one from last weekend on the Tombigbee waterway.

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
End of the season? I hope I don't submit a pic till October.
Or do you mean your previous outing? In that case I hope the pictures hardly ever slow down.

Volffas

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I took this shot yesterday. He was falling asleep sitting in his mom's lap, so we moved him back to the port side bench. He sleeps on the boat virtually every time we go out. I guess the wind, hum of the engines and the fact that he swims until he is wore out all make for a perfect nap time.

john on the boat.jpg

redthumper9

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
End of the season? I hope I don't submit a pic till October.
Or do you mean your previous outing? In that case I hope the pictures hardly ever slow down.
Previous outing

MikeyL

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
@Addicted .............. Love that the wonderful Yamaha is nothing more than a simple "Launch" for the MAJOR houseboat .............. Too Funny !
Have some FUN this, and Every week. Mike Lulejian - Lake Oconee, GA

Last edited:

Addicted

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
@Addicted .............. Love that the wonderful Yamaha is nothing more than a simple "Launch" for the MAJOR houseboat .............. Too Funny !
Yes, that picture does put it into perspective. That was our third time doing a houseboat trip, and it has always been great. It gives me just a little taste of how you "house on the lake" folks live. Makes me jealous. You are fortunate, and I am sure more than deserving of living that lifestyle.

MikeyL

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Yes, that picture does put it into perspective. That was our third time doing a houseboat trip, and it has always been great. It gives me just a little taste of how you "house on the lake" folks live. Makes me jealous. You are fortunate, and I am sure more than deserving of living that lifestyle.
I am so glad peoples do this sort of thing. That "small" ........ (LOL !) houseboat looks like the BOMB !

And yes ...... YOU TOO ! do deserve to live on a Lake !
Many Best Wishes your way ............ Mikey Lulejian - Lake Oconee, GA - The Last GREAT Place !

PEARCE

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length