• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

One picture of your last outing.

eticket

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
The wife is finally comfortable pulling me, yeah!!!image.jpg

dansshin

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
From past Saturday. It was only 70 degrees but no one seemed to mind. Water was very calm and not too much crowd at the lake. Very fun and peaceful day at the lake!

PaulyB

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Took the boat on a night cruise last night around 10:30 to end an awesome weekend on the water....image.jpg

ripler

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
MasterCraft
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
We've got the same tube! Four of my eight fins have ripped off though. How's yours holding up?
@PEARCE This is our 4th one and it's holding up well except where the rope attaches is starting to rip. We had fin failures and bottom bladder failures. Since they don't make this tube anymore I bought it's replacement last year, it's called the mixmaster 2 and I also bought a mixmaster 1, my daughter didn't like either of them. Over the winter I contacted Sportstuff and they actually had some replacement parts in stock so I bought 2 new bottom bladders and 1 new cover. The manufacturing date on the replacements I got is actually 2008 and the customer service person told me that once the stock is gone you will not be able to buy parts anymore.

PEARCE

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@PEARCE This is our 4th one and it's holding up well except where the rope attaches is starting to rip. We had fin failures and bottom bladder failures. Since they don't make this tube anymore I bought it's replacement last year, it's called the mixmaster 2 and I also bought a mixmaster 1, my daughter didn't like either of them. Over the winter I contacted Sportstuff and they actually had some replacement parts in stock so I bought 2 new bottom bladders and 1 new cover. The manufacturing date on the replacements I got is actually 2008 and the customer service person told me that once the stock is gone you will not be able to buy parts anymore.
I'll have to look into a new cover. Thanks for the tip! We don't use it that often so it's really in good shape other than the missing fins. We like lounging in it floating behind the boat more then towing it around. I'm the only one that rides in it since the kids aren't comfortable the way it starts out at almost vertical. That's a big part of the fun riding it is just balancing to stay on it.

john94si

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
St pete beach area.. we saw a few sharks around the key

Attachments

GiddYupJoe

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA
My birthday at the lake. Last weekend. Great friends and great times!

image.jpg

jasoraso

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Teaching our Italian exchange student to drive the boat on Utah Lake Monday evening

jetboater4life

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
My daughter and her friend having a great time dancing to the tunes in the front of our boat.
20150902_144640.jpg 20150902_144647.jpg

cane.mba

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
image.jpg image.jpg

OrangeTJ

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Unfortunately, our lake is so low that our last outing on our own boat was on our Tahoe trip just before the 4th of July. However, the Tahoe trip was awesome! The water in this pic is about 25 feet deep.IMG_9144.jpg feet deep. Just an amazingly beautiful lake to boat on.

redthumper9

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Starting the weekend off with some fishing. 1-2 ft. seas today. Just off the coast of Swansboro NC. Yamaha power counts too right?

20150904_124249.jpg

Ismael Breton

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Thought it may be cool to have a picture thread where members post their favorite pic of their last boating day. Mods..... If we already have something like this, just close it and redirect me.

Here is mine......
Swansboro/Emerald Isle NCView attachment 28378
Thought it may be cool to have a picture thread where members post their favorite pic of their last boating day. Mods..... If we already have something like this, just close it and redirect me.

Here is mine......
Swansboro/Emerald Isle NCView attachment 28378
Rain or shine, it was a lake day for us! We got caught in a big storm that lasted about half an hour. No lightening thankfully so it was all fun and games. We had a blast in the rain.

Attachments