• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

One picture of your last outing.

BigN8

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
My buddy trying to pull his anchor up with a hitchhiker!image.jpg

eticket

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Finally got the skills and confidence to cruise into the dock for dinner...image.jpg

njmr2fan

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
St pete beach area.. we saw a few sharks around the key
@john94si, Apparently our kids are "friends" because when my boys saw your picture they asked why they couldn't boat with us? As I tried to explain that we live in different areas, they broke down crying saying "We never get what we want, you just get what you want! You invite your friends on the boat, well what about our friends, why cant they come with us? Trying to explain that they've never met your chidren was a mute point... So there you have it. I'll be sending your family invites to their birthday party this fall. LOL

A different perspective

View attachment 28653
Thank you for posting such a great photo. You calmed down 2 cranky little boys who went from tears to "Oh so thats what the fishes see when we're on the boat?" in 10 seconds.
I need to read this forum when everyones asleep.

subysti

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
lil mike and John.jpg

jetboater4life

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
A repeat of Wednesday on Lake Zumbro, MN for me. However I didn't surf, slalom, and wakeboard. We've been bringing the kneeboard the last few times and today my son who is 9, successfully tried it and couldn't get enough of it. My youngest who is 7, skied without the bar holding the front of the skiis together so I'm happy, even though I didn't do as much as I did on Wednesday. I'm hoping to do four wake sports the next time I go out, ski, wakeboard, surf, and kneeboard.

20150904_171337.jpg

xoomer

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Getting the boat washed down before storing her after a short trip to Pine Island from Cape Coral FL...

IMG_1303.JPG

BobJohnson

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VR
Boat Length
image.jpg
We have a golden retriever that we can't keep out of water and this guy who does not like swimming. But he loves sitting on the tube at sandbars and people watching.

njmr2fan

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@xoomer, How soft / padded are those forks? How to they do this? Ive never seen 1st hand the process. Loading, unloading. do you drive the boat right into the forks? Does anyone have pics of this? very interested.

xoomer

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@xoomer, How soft / padded are those forks? How to they do this? Ive never seen 1st hand the process. Loading, unloading. do you drive the boat right into the forks? Does anyone have pics of this? very interested.
@njmr2fan here are a couple of videos I took yesterday of the process. The forklifts are wrapped in carpet and so far I haven't had any problems--with the exception of once the forklift was broken for about 10 days and they couldn't get my boat down. They have two forklifts but only one will reach the very top.

They wash off the exterior before putting the boat in storage and will flush the engines if you want--but I do that myself. If you give them a couple of hours notice they will wash the interior before you take the boat out--no charge. Also they have work racks if you need them. Overall, not bad for $235 a month IMO.

The Wanderer2

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Wood's is the next canal up, I believe it's Monroe canal. Very nice Bar Restraunt we go to when we're out for a cruise. Ragged Ass and Low Key Tiki are down the same canal as Wood's.

xoomer

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Wood's is the next canal up, I believe it's Monroe canal. Very nice Bar Restraunt we go to when we're out for a cruise. Ragged Ass and Low Key Tiki are down the same canal as Wood's.
I'll try it next time we go to PI--been to The Waterfront Restaurant a couple of times but always looking for something new to try...

The Wanderer2

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I'll try it next time we go to PI--been to The Waterfront Restaurant a couple of times but always looking for something new to try...
I think you'll like it. They usually have entertainment on Sundays and the food isn't bad. It does get crowed when the snowbirds return.

Last edited:

Volffas

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length