• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Our Ar240 2015 finally arrived!

Gorgeous boat, @Just1more !
Excellent boating times for you & your family - Mikey Lulejian - Lake Oconee, GA

Congrats! The best memories are sure to come...

@Just1more congrats. I think you got mine though! Ordered the same boat and haven't heard anything yet. How long did it take for your boat to arrive once you placed the order with the dealer?
We ordered it at the Chicago boat show in January. Just arrived this past Friday. Hope you get yours in soon! Curious if you have thought about getting fins? I had them on our 190, but I am wondering if they will be needed with the new keel on the 240.... Any thoughts?

We ordered it at the Chicago boat show in January. Just arrived this past Friday. Hope you get yours in soon! Curious if you have thought about getting fins? I had them on our 190, but I am wondering if they will be needed with the new keel on the 240.... Any thoughts?
Our THRUST VECTOR XV's are installed. Love them. Thanks once again to Will &@JetBoatPilot.
Get 'em for your 2015 AR - You'll never regret that decision. Good Luck - Mikey Lulejian - Lake Oconee, GA

By the way ............ The RED Thrust Vector XV's (with Black lettering) on a BLACK 2015 24 footer looks superb !

I bet you can't wait until late April. I love that hull color scheme/design! Looks awesome. Enjoy it.

@Just1more I was going to add the thrust vectors, my dealer said he would put them on for free but he insists I wont need them with the new keel. He said to try it without the extra fins and see how I like it, if I want them he will add them otherwise he will give me store credit towards other things I may want. When I ordered my boat the dealer said 2-3 weeks, guess he may have been a little off on that estimate.

Any idea on what boat show pricing on the 15 242 limited s was?

Back