• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Owners Manuals - Yamaha AR190, AR192, SX190 and SX192

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Yamaha has removed all of the PDF owners manuals and now only makes them available for viewing online.

As of April 25th 2019 the link to view owners manuals online is YAMAHA BOATS OWNER'S MANUALS

All #ownersmanual are viewed directly from #Yamaha.

Last edited:

Summers420us

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
2016 models?

Tayhadasuperjet

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Does anyone else have problems navigating the PDF on the web viewer? Is there a way to just download the pdf?

Bruce

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Does anyone else have problems navigating the PDF on the web viewer? Is there a way to just download the pdf?
Yamaha made PDFs available in the past. They have replaced that with a web app that loads one page at a time. I preferred the PDF version.

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
You can still view and load all of the pages. You have the click the quad square icon in the top right. But yes a good ole regular PDF would be way more ideal.

Banditgrrr

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
I would imagine there's some way to print these. Trying to "save as" from within the app only gives you the ability to save as an HTML file which is not helpful but I would imagine someone that can read code would be able to find a way to download the full file.

Bruce

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@Banditgrrr, for years the manuals were PDF files. It appears Yamaha split them into html pages to reduce printability.

FireFighterHill

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Does anyone know what the difference is between UAG UAP UBG UBP models?

ScottS

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Does anyone know what the difference is between UAG UAP UBG UBP models?
I couldn't see any difference in the manuals that it pulled up. For the AR195 all of the RP1800 models seem to pull up the same manual.

Thortastic

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Shhh...don't tell anyone, but I found the PDF's can be downloaded from the Canadian Yamaha dealer site:

:winkingthumbsup"
Great find! I just purchased a 2019 AR195 and the link you provided still works! Got the pdf manual, thanks!

This is actually my first post, but I have been using this website for info about jet boats for a year plus, while I was waiting for the right boat & right time. The previous owner also got loads of info from this website. So a big thank you to this community!