• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

P o s radio

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Don't worry about a thing. The folks on this forum love to help other people spend their money.;)

Hollywood

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Exactly !!
Does that one mount to the table pedestal or do you have to buy the pole ? I just don't want to order the wrong one and the pole not fit the mounting hole in the boat

zipper

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
It's custom, I used the short table leg at the bottom to fit the hole as the long one is usually supporting table in cockpit. The main pipe is 2" s.s. tubing and slips into the short leg, it also accepts the grill mount because the existing table leg diameter is too big. Has worked well for us and stores easily. Found my tubing free at a dairy farm. Milk pipeline.

Hollywood

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Well hell haha I'm wanting to find something just like that and everything I need come with it or at least the grill guaranteed to fit the table pole.

Hollywood

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I guess for now I could just sit one on top of the table

Hollywood

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
It's custom, I used the short table leg at the bottom to fit the hole as the long one is usually supporting table in cockpit. The main pipe is 2" s.s. tubing and slips into the short leg, it also accepts the grill mount because the existing table leg diameter is too big. Has worked well for us and stores easily. Found my tubing free at a dairy farm. Milk pipeline.
So For that grill all I would need is a 2" ss pipe about 2-3 feet long and that's it ?

zipper

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length

zipper

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@Hollywood A piece of 2" s.s. tubing not pipe there is a difference. Tubing is measured by O.D., pipe is measured by I.D. Here is a picture of a scrap piece I have
20170729_161712.jpg

Last edited: