• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Patriots will win the Superbowl in 2015

Big Shasta

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
This guy is hilarious. (go Steelers)

HawkTX

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
It's the redskins....that's sorta like kicking a handicapped kid out of his wheelchair and then celebrating.

I haven't looked at the full breakdown, who is it the cowboys lose to next week?

HawkTX

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We'll see Mel. Fortunately I'm a Steeler fan and am required by law to hate the cowboys.

Romo's record speaks for itself. He can't win in the postseason. It'll be interesting to see. They are having a good season that's for sure. The question is are there enough talented players around him to overcome his "give the game away" tendencies.
Somebody is sore because their team got beat by the Cowboys this year. LOL

Big Shasta

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Somebody is sore because their team got beat by the Cowboys this year. LOL
No, Unfortunately we didn't get a chance to spank the cowboys this year. Obviously, we would have if they were on the schedule.

However, I stand by my statement. Romo's postseason record speaks for itself.

Raphael

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

BigN8

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
It's the redskins....that's sorta like kicking a handicapped kid out of his wheelchair and then celebrating.
You can't really say that since the Redskins handed it to the Eagles the week before. That was a solid win dude!

Evil Sports

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Raphi, if our offense plays like it did in the last 4 games we may not get past next week. Yes the D is on the verge of championship quality but I dont think we have enough pocket pressure without sending Collins or Hightower. I dont think Chandler Jones is all that, he is good up field but he cant "set the edge". He gets trapped inside and the edge is wide open so teams run at him. I actually think Ayres did a better job while he was in there.

Big Shasta

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA

Evil Sports

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Shasta, just a little jelly since the Florida teams suck for years now.

Raphael

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Raphi, if our offense plays like it did in the last 4 games we may not get past next week. Yes the D is on the verge of championship quality but I dont think we have enough pocket pressure without sending Collins or Hightower. I dont think Chandler Jones is all that, he is good up field but he cant "set the edge". He gets trapped inside and the edge is wide open so teams run at him. I actually think Ayres did a better job while he was in there.
I agree that Akeem did a better job on the edge and it seems that at times Chandler Jones gets pushed around but I think Bill Belichick is playing these games close to his vest, I don't think there is a team in the AFC that can beat us so I feel pretty confident that we will make it to the superbowl and then it's anyone's game.
Patriots vs- Green Bay
Patriots win

Evil Sports

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Truth is, if we have to rely solely on Brady we will not win. Seen that game before and we know the result. If we can run the ball, Brady throws for say 150-200 yards/no pics and the D limits opposing teams to under 20 points then that 4th ring is possible

Big Shasta

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Geeze, the cardinals/panthers game looked like a couple high school teams playing their second strings.
Glad to see Cam Newton get a win though, He seems like a good guy.
Here We Go Steelers!

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Ok. That's that, Steelers are toast.

Go Penguins!!!!

HawkTX

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
No, Unfortunately we didn't get a chance to spank the cowboys this year. Obviously, we would have if they were on the schedule.

However, I stand by my statement. Romo's postseason record speaks for itself.
I can't believe the last time the Cowboys played the Steelers was 2012. How time flies. Oh yeah, the Cowboys won that game. Looks like the Cowboys won't play the Steelers until 2016 when they beat them again. LOL!!!

Last edited:

Big Shasta

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Ok. That's that, Steelers are toast.

Go Penguins!!!!
No doubt...That sucked. I know Bell is awesome, but I didn't think we'd fall apart that bad without him.

Raphael

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
The one team I didn't want to play in the AFC was the Baltimore Ravens especially with Haloti Ngata well rested and clogging the middle.