• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Patriots will win the Superbowl in 2015

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hell to the no!! I read the title to this thread and barfed a little in my mouth.
Go STEELERS!!!! Here we go!!!

Beautiful family @Raphael Too bad you're all tainted with Patriot fever!! Lol! Gotta love a NFL rivalry.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Sorry @Raphael but one of your fellow fans (a college room mate of mine) tainted all Patriots fans and the team for me back in 1986 with all his smack talk....but refused to put his money where is mouth was....not even a dollar! I don't expect the Bears will win, but sorry to say if the Patriots make it to the bowl....I'll be cheering for the other team :devilhorns::spam:

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Well, if you want to talk smack...saw a clip on ESPN about "why the Cowboys would make the playoffs"!

Raphael

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Cowboys? My 10 year old asked me if the Cowboys ever make the playoffs and I told him not since you were born haha

Kevin107

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Well, if you want to talk smack...saw a clip on ESPN about "why the Cowboys would make the playoffs"!
The Cowboys will make it there. To cheer for the other teams.

Raphael

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
And just cuz!!!

View attachment 1853[/QUOTE]

See if you can photoshop a Bronco's jersey on Ware :)

Raphael

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Sorry @Raphael but one of your fellow fans (a college room mate of mine) tainted all Patriots fans and the team for me back in 1986 with all his smack talk....but refused to put his money where is mouth was....not even a dollar! I don't expect the Bears will win, but sorry to say if the Patriots make it to the bowl....I'll be cheering for the other team :devilhorns::spam:

It's okay Julian I understand haters gotta hate :)

Raphael

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
The Giants can't start the year like they did last year 0-6 if they hope to do anything at all this year, Giants luckily won two super bowls against us and I look forward to each and every meeting between our teams so the Patriots and pound them into the ground. NFC East : #1 Eagles #2 Washington #3 Giants #4 Cowboys

Tranio

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
The Giants can't start the year like they did last year 0-6 if they hope to do anything at all this year, Giants luckily won two super bowls against us and I look forward to each and every meeting between our teams so the Patriots and pound them into the ground. NFC East : #1 Eagles #2 Washington #3 Giants #4 Cowboys
I know I know they got lucky.....TWICE.

Raphael

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Gonna add another one in 2015

billyb

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
It's too bad NE had to cheat to beat the rams in 01...

Marshall Faulk is STILL pissed about that.

Raphael

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Tomlin threatens Steelers' jobs after 55-31 pasting by Patriots
November 3, 2013 10:02 PM

Never in the history of the franchise's 80½ seasons was there a loss like the one Tom Brady and the New England Patriots dropped on the Steelers Sunday at Gillette Stadium, 55-31. Those are the most points scored against them and the most yards -- 610 -- they allowed in team history.

Raphael

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
It's too bad NE had to cheat to beat the rams in 01...

Marshall Faulk is STILL pissed about that.
Whatever helps you sleep at night, How exactly did the Patriots cheat in the game against the Rams?