• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Patriots will win the Superbowl in 2015

billyb

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length

Raphael

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Obviously not that big of a fan if you didn't know this.

This sums everything up nice in one place.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2007_National_Football_League_videotaping_controversy
" The New England Patriots were disciplined by the National Football League (NFL) for videotaping New York Jets' defensive coaches' signals during a September 9, 2007 game" What does that have to do with the 2002 Superbowl? "an unnamed source?" Eric Mangini was a disgruntled former employee that ratted out the Patriots for taping the Jets 8 years ago and therefore haters think all the Patriots games since the beginning of time are null in void? The game is played on the field and just because the Patriots won "they must be cheating" Most successful team since 2007? Patriots ! Most Superbowl appearances? Patriots. Every time I read a NFL.com article about the Patriots some Jackwagon pipes up in the comments section about how the Patriots must have cheated to get a second round pick or a free agent, I am certainly aware of this article and think that maybe it's time we move on

Raphael

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
It's too bad NE had to cheat to beat the rams in 01...

Marshall Faulk is STILL pissed about that.
I actually like the Rams 'A LOT" this year they have a top 5 Defense and if your QB can stay healthy (which a all-pro rookie left tackle will help) I think they could win that division, Seattle and San Francisco are good but the Rams gave them trouble each time they played and now that Austin has a year under his belt and Kenny Britt is on the outside (and you got rid of Cortlan Finagan) I think they have a real shot at winning the toughest division in football but watch out for Arizona.

billyb

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
I could not care less about football.

I find it funny that they ONLY GOT CAUGHT taping 7-8 games and yet, you DONT THINK they would tape a walk through for the frigging Super Bowl? ok.

Do you REALLY think they were going to come out and say, oh yeah, we tapped the rams as well, we should probably let the nfl start paying on these 100mm lawsuits.

According to Marshall Faulk, the rams put in an entirely new system for that game and according to him "it was like the pats knew what was coming at them".

Yeah, they didn't get CAUGHT taping the rams...but they did get fined and lost a draft pick I believe for taping other teams. Where there is smoke...

Raphael

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I could not care less about football.

I find it funny that they ONLY GOT CAUGHT taping 7-8 games and yet, you DONT THINK they would tape a walk through for the frigging Super Bowl? ok.

Do you REALLY think they were going to come out and say, oh yeah, we tapped the rams as well, we should probably let the nfl start paying on these 100mm lawsuits.

According to Marshall Faulk, the rams put in an entirely new system for that game and according to him "it was like the pats knew what was coming at them".

Yeah, they didn't get CAUGHT taping the rams...but they did get fined and lost a draft pick I believe for taping other teams. Where there is smoke...
You could care less about football but....... Haters gotta hate

billyb

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Nope, just stating facts.

Raphael

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
ODDS TO WIN 2015 SUPER BOWL XLIX
TeamOdds
Denver Broncos6/1
Seattle Seahawks7/1
San Francisco 49ers17/2
New England Patriots10/1
Green Bay Packers14/1
New Orleans Saints18/1
Indianapolis Colts23/1
Chicago Bears25/1
Philadelphia Eagles30/1
Pittsburgh Steelers32/1
Cincinnati Bengals32/1
Detroit Lions38/1
Baltimore Ravens40/1
Carolina Panthers40/1
New York Giants45/1
Dallas Cowboys47/1
Arizona Cardinals50/1
San Diego Chargers50/1
Kansas City Chiefs50/1
St. Louis Rams50/1
Atlanta Falcons52/1
Washington Redskins55/1
Houston Texans65/1
Miami Dolphins65/1
New York Jets70/1
Buffalo Bills75/1
Cleveland Browns75/1
Tampa Bay Buccanneers78/1
Tennessee Titans90/1
Minnesota Vikings130/1
Oakland Raiders150/1
Jacksonville Jaguars250/1

Raphael

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Last edited by a moderator:

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
WOW!! Our very own members are famous!

(GO Steelers!!)

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
It's okay Julian I understand haters gotta hate :)
Not so much hate as dislike. I used to live in CT...so didn't mind the team...but when a RABID fan refuses to put $1 on a game, and won't STFU about it...I grew to seriously dislike him...and by extension....his team.....sorry.

Evil Sports

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Nope, just stating facts.
Yeah Facts. Here a Fact you conveniently left out, ALL other teams were filming INCLUDING your Rams. The NFL came out and said to stop and Patriots didnt. Eric Mangini of the Jets turned in his old coach. Facts.

Last edited:

Raphael

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Not so much hate as dislike. I used to live in CT...so didn't mind the team...but when a RABID fan refuses to put $1 on a game, and won't STFU about it...I grew to seriously dislike him...and by extension....his team.....sorry.
I understand completly, If we win the Superbowl this year you are welcome to cheer :)

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I understand completly, If we win the Superbowl this year you are welcome to cheer :)
I'll seriously cheer if I can convince my wife its time to upgrade our 50" family room TV to an awesome 65" curved Samsung 4K TV! The last time I wanted a new TV...I had to wait for her to go out of town! LOL

If they aren't playing the Packers...I'll cheer for them!

Big Shasta

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Go Steelers. We're locked in the playoffs and once we're in, anything can happen. We've done it before from the wild card spot.

Raphael

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I'll seriously cheer if I can convince my wife its time to upgrade our 50" family room TV to an awesome 65" curved Samsung 4K TV! The last time I wanted a new TV...I had to wait for her to go out of town! LOL

If they aren't playing the Packers...I'll cheer for them!
I picked the Patriots -vs- Packers at the beginning of the season

Raphael

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

Raphael

Jetboaters Lieutenant