• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

peehole name?

MN190

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hello,

I ordered one off of eBay to replace my stock one that was crushed.

Looks a lot bigger than the water stock water line on the left.

Did I get the wrong one?

Attachments

FLBulldogger

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
The bilge outlet the one on the right is a 3/4 inch fitting and the pee hole (water cooling outlet) is a 1/2 inch fitting, that appears to be the right type but I can't tell how big the adapter is at the end and it looks like a different end fitting than what I replaced. I had to use a dremel with a barrel sander attachment to enlarge my original pee hole about a 1/16 of an inch. I would go ahead and pull the hose off the left outlet side and see if the new fitting will fit inside the hose if it fits I would remove the fitting from the outside and see how much you are going to have to sand off. For whatever its worth I order the bilge and water outlet fittings here with 2 day shipping for $36.

Last edited:

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@MN190 Yamaha calls them water pilots. Pretty expensive on the Yamaha sports plaza site. A couple of screen shots of the part. Part #17
Screenshot_20180714-143352.png
Screenshot_20180714-143405.png
We call them pissers.

MN190

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
The bilge outlet the one on the right is a 3/4 inch fitting and the pee hole (water cooling outlet) is a 1/2 inch fitting, that appears to be the right type but I can't tell how big the adapter is at the end and it looks like a different end fitting than what I replaced. I had to use a dremel with a barrel sander attachment to enlarge my original pee hole about a 1/16 of an inch. I would go ahead and pull the hose off the left outlet side and see if the new fitting will fit inside the hose if it fits I would remove the fitting from the outside and see how much you are going to have to sand off. For whatever its worth I order the bilge and water outlet fittings here with 2 day shipping for $36.

Thanks for the info.

Yeah, I got a ¾” but needed a 1/2”

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I’ve heard them referred to as cooling sprouts before which is pc but I usually just call them pissers.

rkim808

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I think the bilge is 3/4" and the pissers 1/2". @Rick Owens replaced all of his including the bilge so perhaps he will chime in. Several members have swapped theirs out and posting info in pics buried in @SamCF 's SX192 mod thread
Aloha @haknslash can u please tell me the brand of those billet pissers and matching bilge fittings in the pic? Love the looks and would like to swap out mines for those. Just can’t seem to find them. Please lmk🤙🏽
View attachment 75771

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

jryan

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
For those getting ready to tackle this, I can confirm that the Pisser (Water Bypass) is 1/2 and the Bilge Outlet is 3/4. Easy Install, looks great. IMG_1235.JPG