• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Poll! Help us decide what to name our boat

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
I like #3. It's different.

Mike Cardillo

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length

Daren and Heather

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I like orange boats and I cannot lie. #3.

gthh

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Jettsetter with two t's (hey no apologies for suggesting-we're jet boaters and always trying to improve
( or have an opinion on) mods presented on the forum.

I am going to bet you will love this year and model Yamaha boat.

There are a lot of Members that have or had this model of boat, so please let us know how we can help-we love showing off how much we know
(place appropriate emoji here).

Welcome! Welcome!

Last edited:

Looper7

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Jettsetter with two t's (hey no apologies for suggesting-we're jet boaters and always trying to improve
( or have an opinion on) mods presented on the forum.

I am going to bet you will love this year and model Yamaha boat.

There are a lot of Members that have or had this boat, so please let us know how we can help-we love showing off how much we know
(place appropriate emoji here).

Welcome! Welcome!
If I may add to this we also like to help you spend all the moneys

Griswold

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Love the suggestion. We didn't realize orange boats were unique. Honestly, we thought Yamaha jet boats were hard to come by in general. We didn't want to buy new and it was next to impossible to find a used one in or around Minnesota.
Boat looks rad...cheers! Down here in the South jetboats go pretty quick. There were 3 used ARs for sale in the DFW area when I was shopping for my boat and they were all gobbled up in under a week’s time. Had to make the trip 4 hours down South to Conroe to pick this one up. Can’t speak for your Northern folks but they remain a pretty hot commodity in our neck of the woods. :)