• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Post up your funny MEMES (Nothing Political Please)

Beachbummer

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Is it only a math problem? or the fact that there's a girl among them a factor? Seems like a trick question I might be missing something based on it's location in the forum....

My answer: chop one third of each apple in a single stroke, then distribute the 2 "1/3" pieces to one, the larger left over 2/3s are the share for the 2 remaining. ....

Babin Farms

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Is it only a math problem? or the fact that there's a girl among them a factor? Seems like a trick question I might be missing something based on it's location in the forum....

My answer: chop one third of each apple in a single stroke, then distribute the 2 "1/3" pieces to one, the larger left over 2/3s are the share for the 2 remaining. ....
Yer overthinking. It’s a meme so it’s not serious.
2 apples- 2 people

Beachbummer

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Yer overthinking. It’s a meme so it’s not serious.
2 apples- 2 people
As in, The girl is not people? (These three want to share) sorry, it seems I'm slower than usual today.

zpaul

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length

It’s a joke and people that are slow on math would suggest to get rid of 3rd person so each gets full Apple.
But right answer to align 2 apples and cut 1/3 from each in one shot.

Neutron

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
It’s a joke and people that are slow on math would suggest to get rid of 3rd person so each gets full Apple.
But right answer to align 2 apples and cut 1/3 from each in one shot.
It says with one swipe. Kill the 3rd...lol

msavold

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
1682897698055.png