• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Post Your Summer Boating GoPro Shorts

biffdotorg

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
That guide was pretty proficient at flipping the raft back over and pulling you all back in quickly, wow!

ToddW850

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
That guide was pretty proficient at flipping the raft back over and pulling you all back in quickly, wow!
Yes he was! He made it a point to not use assistance from any other guides haha

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
@ToddW850 , I’ve come to really appreciate rafting (lazy river and white water) as a power boating alternative. In part because all I have to do is pay and show up. No towing involved. Sure I have to paddle more while white water rafting but at least everyone or almost everyone in the boat has to paddle as well. I think the part I like best is that I’m not expected to be the captain, seems like I would really enjoy being a guest on someone else’s power boat.

ToddW850

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
My newest GoPro video from my area (Destin, FL). Ran into some very playful dolphins recently. Always a good day on the water.

Rustynuts

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
This was from last summer at Lake Shasta and I will have another one as we are getting ready to head down there along with the new 242x

redthumper9

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Most recent video from Florida Powerboat Club Key West poker run.... Such a great experience and can't wait to get back next year.... See if you can spot the Yamaha (not mine)

buckbuck

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Never saw a Yamaha. Just saw way too many big engines hanging off the back of boats. Those things must be floating gas cans to feed that displacement.

biffdotorg

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
OMG kids, we have boats in the water in MN!!!! The water is only 55 degrees, but that is what neoprene is for!

So after staring at this custom transom bag in my garage for months, I had to fill it up. I inflated with air as suggested to get the positioning and straps right. Then started pumping water with an air vent open. It could not have been easier.

One quick surf was all I needed to remind me, THE WATER IS TOO DAMN COLD FOR SUBMERSION!!! And the boat without fins is crazy, and the wake is super dirty for the first round. Just waiting on the TV - Wakes to arrive to clean it up.

Enjoy!

Last edited: