• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Post Your Summer Boating GoPro Shorts

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Some footage from last weekend taking the family members out for a boat ride and kids first time tubing. One thing I'm really liking about the new boat is how quiet it is in the cockpit compared to my AR192. Really makes cruising pretty enjoyable! Anyways here's some footage visiting Lake Martin, visiting Goat Island to pet the animals, some tubing with the kiddos and just cruisin' around knocking out my break-in hours

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Wife, daughter and I got out on Lake Martin yesterday for some good ole relaxing and swimming! :cool::winkingthumbsup"

ToddW850

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
My latest GoPro video from the Fourth of July 2019 here in Destin. Went back out to the sunken Schooner. More of the hull was exposed now, compared to last year.

This one didn't come out as well as I anticipated, but it is what it is

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

tabbibus

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Man you guys have some cool videos. Here is last Sunday. It was the first time we went to the lake just the 5 of us (new 2 month old baby). Every other time we've been, there was always someone helping us out with baby. We survived!

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Man you guys have some cool videos. Here is last Sunday. It was the first time we went to the lake just the 5 of us (new 2 month old baby). Every other time we've been, there was always someone helping us out with baby. We survived!

Our little one is 16mo old now. Been on the boat starting last season at 6 weeks.

It SERIOUSLY takes one full adults attention to keep a baby alive and safe on the water. It's a significant level of work at that age. Well done sir!

Also......it gets easier quickly........Keep your head down and push forward, once they're about 3.5-4yrs old it's super easy. Now that we have one at 8yrs old he's actually helping out with the workload. So nice to have a spare set of hands from time to time.

tabbibus

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Our little one is 16mo old now. Been on the boat starting last season at 6 weeks.

It SERIOUSLY takes one full adults attention to keep a baby alive and safe on the water. It's a significant level of work at that age. Well done sir!

Also......it gets easier quickly........Keep your head down and push forward, once they're about 3.5-4yrs old it's super easy. Now that we have one at 8yrs old he's actually helping out with the workload. So nice to have a spare set of hands from time to time.
Awesome! It is amazing how quickly they fill up the PFD. Initially she looked so tiny inside of it, now she looks like she actually wears it instead of being inside of it.

Volffas

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We rented an AirBnB Houseboat which was 65 miles down river from our home port. We had a great trip!

biffdotorg

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length

Well, here in North Central Minnesota, the surface temp at the end of our dock was 62 degrees. That's not the end of boat season, that's the start of wetsuit season!!

So the weather didn't cooperate completely, but we had a nice adult weekend. As older kids were off to college, and younger kids had sporting events, that we did not attend!! WOO WOO, adults as kids weekend!!

Enjoy!

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Finally got around to editing the footage from last weekend family vacation. Had such a blast!

I_squared_r

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Little bit of wakeboarding behind my 2014 AR192.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ToxicVT

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Here is some footage from my family trip to Lake Gaston NC this summer with our 242x.

buckbuck

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Nice @ToxicVT
That is why we have our boats. Fun with our wife and kids.

tabbibus

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Here is some footage from my family trip to Lake Gaston NC this summer with our 242x.

Nice video. Silly question... When you hook up the wakeboard rope does it then go under the bimini? Does it not smack the passengers sitting in the back?

suke

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length

That's awesome! See some familiar sights there. Spent a good bit of time on Gaston, was just there last Wed before the "hurricane".

ToxicVT

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Nice video. Silly question... When you hook up the wakeboard rope does it then go under the bimini? Does it not smack the passengers sitting in the back?
Yes, the tow point for the rope is below the bimini, but it's the same height as the standard tower so it doesn't hit anyone in the back.

redthumper9

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Another one that is not Jet Boat related.... But awesome boats nonetheless. Filmed this last summer at the MAPA Powerboating for a Cure Poker Run in Virginia Beach (up around your way @Hoyt). We already have our rooms for this year's event as well...... I didn't take a ton of video that weekend so this one is short. Enjoy!