• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Raleigh Area Lakes. Jordan, Harris, Falls.

96Pirate

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Was out on Jordan for a while today. Didn't see 1 of those bugs..... good news!
Man thats good to hear. I have not been out in a month and definitely wasnt looking forward to getting back out with them. Glad to hear they are gone.

suke

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Beautiful day out there today.
That it was! Ran into a gentleman with a JB forums flag on his AR240. Chatted with him for a few minutes while I was getting the boat situated at the launch.

Saw a ton of yammi's like usual otherwise. Never made it to the beaches like we normally do. Spent the day tubing and floating/swimming.

granpachuck

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
We will be there :).thank you!!
Got busy Saturday morning working on the boat, and when the boss said " Lets Go ! " we just took off I and I never checked back in here to see your post about going to Party Cove. Sometimes after a storm, there can be lots of tree junk in the water heading down river , and we avoid going that way. New Hope is a good place to launch to access the lower part of the lake, the dam area etc. Water is usually 30 to 50 feet deep, nice and clean. Launching from Seaforth puts you in about the middle of the lake , giving you a nice cruise to the north part of the lake some of the guys use. You can also launch up there at Farrington boat ramp. No charge, no facilities. I can give you a number to text me if needed, just let me know in a pm. Once on the lake I dont check this forum, but my phone is always on. We hope to be out before lunch today, before it gets too hot.

symbianx

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Never been on Jordan Lake before. Usually use Falls / Kerr. Which launch should I use today?

granpachuck

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Coming from where you are, I would think Farrington Point boat ramp would be the closest. No pass needed, but maybe the most crowded. Seaforth is right off 64, pay or use a season pass, could be the same pass you use for Falls. Seaforth gets a little busy , as the entrance is used for the beach as well. The toll booths on Jordan are agonizingly slow. Attendants are required to send smoke signals and fill out carbon copies if you pay with plastic. If you pay with cash, you might get thru in 5 minutes.

sethman919

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Your pass for Falls will work at Jordan. Seaforth is a nice ramp. We tried Farrington today and I didnt like it much. I'll launch at seaforth and drive the boat up there from now on. Had a nice day out today.

suke

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Your pass for Falls will work at Jordan. Seaforth is a nice ramp. We tried Farrington today and I didnt like it much. I'll launch at seaforth and drive the boat up there from now on. Had a nice day out today.
Farrington has turned into a shit show. We use the New Hope ramp and drive all the way up to that cove by Farrington. LOL!

Shookie

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Advantage of being in a slip at Cross Winds I guess..... 😀

Looking like 40-50% chance of rain on the 4th and 5th, which obviously sucks. Hope to be able to get out on the lake

sethman919

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Anyone out today? I'm out on the ski exploring.
20190701_131921.jpg

Shookie

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Jordan is empty today fellas!

Attachments

suke

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I'm watching the weather. With the impending storms we may not get the boat out at all this weekend.

sethman919

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Following the weather closely. If it stays ok I will be out with the wife on the ski after lunch.

Shookie

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I’m off the water. Calling for morning storms tomorrow and afternoon on Sunday. If that holds I’ll be back out on Jordan Sunday morning. Water was like glass today.

sethman919

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We hit the water after lunch for a couple hours and it was beautiful. We covered the entire lake.

sethman919

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I'm out on Jordan again. PM me if you're around.