• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Raleigh Area Lakes. Jordan, Harris, Falls.

IvanRZB

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Went out to Jordan today right around 1pm, started to downpour as we pulled into the parking lot. It blew over after about 10 minutes and ended up being a nice, relatively cool, day at the lake.

We're in a black and white SX190, usually launch at Ebenezer and hang around South of 64. Saw a 23' or 24' with a big yellow "AR" along the side, is that someone from here?

suke

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
My boat made it into storage JUST before the sky completely let loose.

sethman919

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Went out to Jordan today right around 1pm, started to downpour as we pulled into the parking lot. It blew over after about 10 minutes and ended up being a nice, relatively cool, day at the lake.

We're in a black and white SX190, usually launch at Ebenezer and hang around South of 64. Saw a 23' or 24' with a big yellow "AR" along the side, is that someone from here?
Pretty sure I saw you. I was hanging around the Ebenezer ramp around that time waiting for my neighbor. Was on a blue Honda aquatrax jet ski.

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Is anyone going out on Falls Lake Saturday I would love to catch someone who knows the lake. I'm towing up from Myrtle Beach SC

sethman919

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Is anyone going out on Falls Lake Saturday I would love to catch someone who knows the lake. I'm towing up from Myrtle Beach SC
Funny. Were going the other way. Without the boat. Headed to Myrtle Beach in a little bit.

96Pirate

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hey Robert. I will be out on Falls sometime tomorrow. Most likely between 11-12.

suke

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Funny. Were going the other way. Without the boat. Headed to Myrtle Beach in a little bit.
Haha same, we're at Murrells inlet. Wasn't many good places to boat here, so we kept it home.

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Haha same, we're at Murrells inlet. Wasn't many good places to boat here, so we kept it home.
Myrtle is a great place to boat. Next time you come down bring the boat and will show you around there is a lot to do on the water in the area.

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hey Robert. I will be out on Falls sometime tomorrow. Most likely between 11-12.
we came up but left the boat at home since I wasn’t sure if any one was going to be around damn. We are going to a concert tomorrow night so it was going to be a short day anyways.

jgpncll

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We will be at Falls Sunday around 10 or 10:30

sethman919

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We get back from Myrtle this evening and will be out on Jordan tomorrow afternoon.

Last edited:

suke

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Myrtle is a great place to boat. Next time you come down bring the boat and will show you around there is a lot to do on the water in the area.
I did some googling and not a whole lot popped up, so figured it wasn't worth my boat sitting outside for most of the week in a parking lot. We come here every year and the place always seems ok, but you never know.

Shookie

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Jordan was pretty smooth today. Had 7 boys out tubing all over the place.

sethman919

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
You going to be out tomorrow Shookie?

sethman919

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Soooooo many Yamahas on Jordan recently. I've given up trying to find anyone who is a member. I need to make a new flag mount to hold my JB flag.

granpachuck

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Soooooo many Yamahas on Jordan recently. I've given up trying to find anyone who is a member. I need to make a new flag mount to hold my JB flag.
I had the same thought yesterday launching at New Hope. After parking the trailer, I walked down the ramp and I think every boat tied up was a Yamaha.

Shookie

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
You going to be out tomorrow Shookie?
Sorry man, wasn't out yesterday and just saw this. Probably going to be out Friday and Saturday this week. Wish it wasn't going to be near 100 all week!

IvanRZB

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
A couple of weeks ago I saw an ice cream or shaved ice boat on Jordan, is this a regular thing? My kids have asked about it every time we've been out since but haven't seen them anymore

Shookie

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
A couple of weeks ago I saw an ice cream or shaved ice boat on Jordan, is this a regular thing? My kids have asked about it every time we've been out since but haven't seen them anymore
Yes, it's apparently a real thing. Spotted it near Crosswinds on Saturday but didn't stop. My wife and kids knew about it, but honestly was the first I'd heard about it. I was about out of gas and needed to get off the lake. It's a yellow houseboat looking thing.....

sethman919

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I seem to see the thing almost every time I'm out.