• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Redneck "drying chamber".

Backwash

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I am sooooo sick of rain every weekend. I keep the boat outside under a cover in summer, but it's always soaked when get home so can't put it on till dries out. Tower comes off in winter and it resides in the shop. I live in bird central and for some reason they always have diarrhea wherever I park in the yard. So cover off is not an option when home. This has been the only solution I can come up with on Sundays when get it to the house. Looks like something out of an E.T. movie...... image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpg

I see you have a garage. Is it possible to rig up a heavy duty cloths line so you can hang your cover while you boat? Possibly you could use your fan to blow on the cover while it hangs.

This Rain you speak of??..... Please divert it to California

You can have it! Was out wake surfing Saturday just me and wife. Storm blew in so fast I had to just throw board in boat and start trying to get the water out of ballast. Rain/Hail/ lightning and 4 foot waves. Finally said we just got to go with most of the bags full, water was coming over nose. 25 mph with hail stinging my eyeballs we nosed up on an island just to be close to land. I'd take a drought over that crap any day. I usually only wear life jacket when out of boat, but had that sucka on tight!

You can have it! Was out wake surfing Saturday just me and wife. Storm blew in so fast I had to just throw board in boat and start trying to get the water out of ballast. Rain/Hail/ lightning and 4 foot waves. Finally said we just got to go with most of the bags full, water was coming over nose. 25 mph with hail stinging my eyeballs we nosed up on an island just to be close to land. I'd take a drought over that crap any day. I usually only wear life jacket when out of boat, but had that sucka on tight!
Wish you had a video of that one !!!

^^^ There are days I miss eastern Boating...that would not be one of them.....
We can boat everyday here.......If we drive an hour and go in a Big Circle on a small man made lake...

Back