• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Review and anatomy of a Fulton F2 Trailer Jack

rsg1963

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I feel like I'm living on borrow time with my Fulton's. I lube them every year but that's it and have had so many years of trouble free service. In fact, it's an upgrade I know I'll make each time I buy a trailer due to their ease of use, speed and strength. (yes, I've had more trailers than common sense would allow)
It's seems like I've just been lucky by the looks of this thread.

>knocks on wood<

rsg1963

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Well....I'm an idiot. (and nobody was surprised)
I was referring to the Fulton XPD15L unit, not the F2 Wide Track which I think this thread was originally referencing. The wide track I have on my JetSki trailer, the Fulton XPD15L unit is what I placed on the Shorelandr.
Granted, neither unit has ever had an issue. But the Fulton XPD15L unit is clearly more stout.
The F2's I've owned have never failed but....they were never on a boat trailer.

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I was referencing the f2 models but have had mostly good experiences with Fulton's other products.

There are instructions on how / where to drill a grease port into the body for the f2 I will try and get to this on both of my jacks soon.

KXCam22

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
In retrospect, should I buy an new F2 jack or look at other brands. The F2 looks so nice but it also needs to last. cam.

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
In retrospect, should I buy an new F2 jack or look at other brands. The F2 looks so nice but it also needs to last. cam.
It took several calls and a lot of asking but Fulton just sent me a new F2 and a mailing label to send the old one back.