• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Sad and happy day - traded the Jetboat

Farny

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Centurion
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Sad but happy day. We decided we wanted more serious surfing. We loved our 195s and did make it surfable, but we’ve outgrown it. Perfect starter boat for getting into surfing and watersports. Can’t say enough positive things about the Yamaha for versatility, customization and this great helpful community. Going to miss the ability to run in 2ft water, slide a turn or clip 50mph in good conditions. The “fundeck” on the back made a ton of memories. After testing and surfing - Yamaha 222XD, AXIS, Moomba, Heyday, and Mastercraft we found the best bang for the buck and by far the best wave - with our new Supreme ZS232.
Will still hang around and catch verse with this great Yamaha family as long as you’ll have me. Thank you to all who helped me along the way @Scottintexas, @Hoyt, @steveinmd, @tdonoughue, @Babin Farms, @FSH 210, @JetBoatPilot, @HawaiiBreeze , @adrianp89 @crazy4life @kgower and many many more.
I took out all upgrades before I traded so will be listing all the goodies on here hoping they will give someone else the enjoyment I had.
Last picture of our yammy and a few of the new toy:
0FE1F51A-43B6-4CDC-9A93-0B6C5F21D8A9.jpeg2BFC7DDF-9AD7-4E09-B711-6366C95E4253.jpeg0BC1A31B-C663-4F9F-98DF-879048D338E8.jpeg5666FDA7-4435-47BE-AA0C-74B52D80F94F.jpeg538FF04F-1784-4C55-8CBB-89EF2F7CA296.jpeg

Last edited:
We all go thru changes in life and boating. I am proof of that selling our Yamaha 2 years ago. Still here with other propellor boats.

Last edited:
Enjoy that boat post up pictures and video of the wave

looking forward to surfing behind that Supreme !! (that's the best part of having yamaha friends),

just have to find out how to get to Canyon lake

Supreme is the same hull as a Centurion right, or am I misremembering?!?!?! Had some friends with a Centurion and they loved it, feel like he said he would've gotten a Supreme the next go round.

Nice Upgrade!

Supreme is the same hull as a Centurion right, or am I misremembering?!?!?! Had some friends with a Centurion and they loved it, feel like he said he would've gotten a Supreme the next go round.

Nice Upgrade!
Same Opti V hull as the centurion. Difference is in the accessory packages. Same vinyl and same gatorstep

looking forward to surfing behind that Supreme !! (that's the best part of having yamaha friends),

just have to find out how to get to Canyon lake
We’re in lake Houston, Livingston, Conroe and canyon lake. Whichever is closer. Bring it on ?

Too bad you couldn’t get a matching Yeti. J/k nice boat and cooler. If we didn’t 1. Boat in skinny water and 2. Didn’t use the boat so many ways we would be in a surf also. I think enough of us here have had other boats and will still be happy to throw our $0.02 your way.

Too bad you couldn’t get a matching Yeti. J/k nice boat and cooler. If we didn’t 1. Boat in skinny water and 2. Didn’t use the boat so many ways we would be in a surf also. I think enough of us here have had other boats and will still be happy to throw our $0.02 your way.
Yup surf boat = not good for skinny water. ?

Lol - the yeti was a holdover from the Yamaha

Last edited:
Centurion's and Supreme's put out some of the best surf waves. Especially with the new hull. The Centurion Enzo line still puts out one of the best surf waves around and they were made from what....2009-2014ish? The new ones while magnitudes more expensive are even more amazing as far as waves go.

Centurion's and Supreme's put out some of the best surf waves. Especially with the new hull. The Centurion Enzo line still puts out one of the best surf waves around and they were made from what....2009-2014ish? The new ones while magnitudes more expensive are even more amazing as far as waves go.
We’re excited to dial in. Standard out of the box default surf left/right was better than the other boats we tested (axis, moomba, ATX, Heyday, Mastercraft & yammy 222XD). The Centurion is same hull but bells and whistles were off the chart and off the chart too expensive for our budget

Back