• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Seadeck

Trix

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
Actually we did make a set of cushions for that and there's a possibility those cushions may come back. We discontinued all of our upholstery business when our upholsterer retired but one of my dealers is really pushing those Center Filler cushions over the fishing platform so we may have a few sets if he presses forward with his order.

If you want to see a better picture of the gunnel top mats for your boat go to our website and click on the catalog tab at the top of the page. You will find larger images and parts diagrams featuring Parts numbers and prices.
Any updates on the bow cushions? I am looking for one so my wife an kids can lay down on the bow. Thanks

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
No, we still don't have an upholsterer lined up.

Lawrence Gill Jr

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
Someone mentioned earlier this year about wanting sea deck for the floor down below, where the porta potty would go.....is there any update on that??

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
We can make one for sure. I don't have the dimensions of the top of my head but if I had a dimension desired I could give a price.