• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Second battery.

@Tom Duignan , at work, so don't have full access. Yes, that is almost certainty the cause of a check engine light.

Go to the FAQ section of the board here and look under where do I buy parts online. I don't remember the exact name of the site, but they have breakout diagrams of everything. Should help you find the right part and buy it if need.

@Tom Duignan , at work, so don't have full access. Yes, that is almost certainty the cause of a check engine light.

Go to the FAQ section of the board here and look under where do I buy parts online. I don't remember the exact name of the site, but they have breakout diagrams of everything. Should help you find the right part and buy it if need.

Thank You, I tried that but can't seem to find specific information about what that part is and the manuals they offer are owners manuals. I'm trying to buy a shop manual but can't find one for an sx210. (Year 2010) The owner's manual not specific enough. One diagram I did see on "yamaha sports plaza" shows what looks like that plug as part of an $800.00 wiring harness. I just can'y believe you need to buy the harness for that little fitting. I'll keep trying thank you.
Tom

Thank you so much! As I look at the diagram from the link you sent it now appears to me to be part #16 in the diagram. This thing is located on the right side of the port and starboard engines as they face the bow. Closer look shows a washer and bolt which I actually can see as I look between the space of the exhaust manifold. I'm going to see if I can get that unit out, (hopefully without having to remove the starter), and see if I can re-connect those wires or just replace the unit. Hopefully that's the reason for the check engine light being on.
Thank You so much!
Tom

OK, I removed the part. It's called a "thermal assembly" and it shows up on the diagram as #16. On Yamaha Sports Plaza diagram it shows up as #6, ($61.00).
Had to remove the starter because they buried this thing behind exhaust manifold above the starter. Thank You so much for your help!
Tom

Back