• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Shibumi Shade (best beach shade I've ever used)

redthumper9

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Still loving ours. Glad we got it so long ago. I see that they are having a hard time keeping up with demand

mkbcaptain

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Still loving ours. Glad we got it so long ago. I see that they are having a hard time keeping up with demand
Impossible, I have been trying to get one since June!!!!

redthumper9

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Impossible, I have been trying to get one since June!!!!
Don't know where you are, but are there any store fronts that sell them near you? I know the Ace Hardware on Emerald Isle sells them, but not sure when/if they are in stock.

mkbcaptain

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Don't know where you are, but are there any store fronts that sell them near you? I know the Ace Hardware on Emerald Isle sells them, but not sure when/if they are in stock.
Yea. The store fronts that carry them have been out of stock since June. As well as the ACE in Emerald Isle. Some stores did a pre-release and those got snagged up Within minutes. And when the stores get actual shipments, myself a working man, can’t go stand in line when they open.
Trust me. I’ve been trying to get one. And I finally did.

suke

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
HAHA! My wife has hopped on that bandwagon, and has been asking for one. We're not down on the coast that much now a days for it to make sense. Especially when we've already got a traditional umbrella, as well as a pop up. We saw them everywhere last year when we went to the sandbars later in the Summer.

IvanRZB

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Dang, their website is saying out of stock until 2021 for a bunch of their locations!

mkbcaptain

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Yea. Hence my pain! Lol

mkbcaptain

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Got mine a few days ago. Took it out yesterday and it was amazing. Worth every penny!! Also the BOTE Aero chairs are also worth every penny!
87A76B9B-123D-4DED-954B-97C4AFE4499D.png

Dixemon

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Yes, some Beaches only allow Single traditional umbrellas. And some don’t even allow this until after a specific date. Myrtle beach comes to mind.
As far as the storm, wasn’t much for me and I live on the ICW. Lost power for 7 hours but no damage to anything. Boat was littered with leaves and straw. Gave her a bath this morning.
Seen a few trees down and some people still without power.
Now it’s absolutely beautiful out!
Where I beach they can kiss my ass. Digging those seats in the photo!

BigN8

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I saw a couple of these in Isle if Palms last weekend. It doesn’t take much wind to make them work.

mkbcaptain

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I saw a couple of these in Isle if Palms last weekend. It doesn’t take much wind to make them work.
You are correct. Just a slight breeze is all you need. And it’s always breezy here in east NC

mkbcaptain

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
@mkbcaptain Please tell me that dude in the foreground has pants on and that they are just unfortunately colored to match his tan!?!?!?!?
He was wearing blue shorts. I think the angle is just weird. Your seeing the lower half of his torso.
E7331A74-67AC-45CD-BD6D-0FE7144D7493.jpeg

Last edited:

tdonoughue

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Phew.

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
No kidding :D

@mkbcaptain I have more questions :D :D

In that second picture. Are you guys standing around the back of a Scarab 255 Open ID? Sure looks like a tailgate on that boat. Any chance you had some time to look at that boat and compare it to your FSH 21? Any thoughts on that tailgate setup?

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@mkbcaptain Please tell me that dude in the foreground has pants on and that they are just unfortunately colored to match his tan!?!?!?!?
Would you be so concerned if it were a chick? Just sayin. ;) You know...gender equality, no bias.

Last edited:

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Would you be so concerned if it were a chick? Just sayin. ;) You know...gender equality, no bias.
Yes, I would be equally as concerned.......but for VERY different reasons :D :D

Seeing nekkid folks is like looking at the sun........You very rarely want to photograph, you typically want some PPE (like sunglasses), and a little heads up before you get a "direct view" is for the best :D :D

mkbcaptain

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
No kidding :D

@mkbcaptain I have more questions :D :D

In that second picture. Are you guys standing around the back of a Scarab 255 Open ID? Sure looks like a tailgate on that boat. Any chance you had some time to look at that boat and compare it to your FSH 21? Any thoughts on that tailgate setup?
Yes. I have had a lot of helm and party time on the 255 open ID, the one in the picture specifically.
I almost bought one actually. But I ultimately decided on the 210FSH for a few dozen reasons. The main reason was the price point. I feel the 210 FSH is far superior for that reason alone.
the second is the quality. My buddy has had a ton of issues with his 255 OID, and continues to have issues.
I helped him install some tower speakers and an amp and the build quality just isn’t there.
now the 255 has superior power compared to the 210. But I don’t need the speed. For what I do it doesn’t affect me.
the reverse buckets are better I will say that and the intelligent neutral/revers is amazing.
However he(the owner of the 255) is considering trading to a 210 or 255 FSH soon.
As far as the tailgate. It’s a neat idea, but his has cracked twice now. It doesn’t sit as low to the water, and can only support 300lbs max. The latches are already to the point where they don’t spring anymore.
don’t get me wrong. The boat is beautiful, and fast, and comes with every bell and whistle. But for the price. Meh.

mkbcaptain

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length